Taehyung ♡ Scenery [request]

Requested by @Musiclover91299 they requested an imagine where you do a cover of Scenery and Taehyung finds it

I pressed post and watched as my video slowly uploaded. My heart was racing just thinking about the reaction I would get. I post song covers on Instagram and this week I did a cover of Scenery by Taehyung from BTS. It's a beautiful song that I'm currently very obsessed with.
As soon as the video finished posting, I locked my phone and set it on the nightstand. I'm not gonna stay glued to my phone, watching the views pile up. I decided to sit down and binge watch some shows.

***

I was halfway through a season of one of my favorite shows, I heard my phone going off. Constant dinging of notifications could be heard coming from my bedroom. I got up to retrieve my phone. The notifications were popping up so fast I could hardly read them.
I opened up Instagram and saw so many comments.

This is amazing!

Your voice is so pretty!

Can you please cover Spring Day?

You should do Epiphany or Awake

Ahhhh my ARMY heart!

@kimtaehyung you should look at this!

@kimtaehyung LISTEN TO THIS COVER!

I found myself with my mouth hung open at all the comments. So many people were tagging Taehyung and asking him to listen to my cover.  That would be amazing if he actually listened to it. But he's far too busy for that.

***

A few days later, the comments were still blowing up. So was my message box.

I scrolled through the notification and started seeing some that were really strange.

TAEHYUNG LIKED!!!!!

OMGKDJDDJKEDJ TAE LIKED YOUR POST

CONGRATS!

I furrowed my brows and scrolled through stopping on a notification that said @kimtaehyung liked your post.

My heart raced just seeing the notification. I went to check my messages. A lot of people were talking about how amazing my cover was and how they got inspired to start posting their own covers. My eyes widened when I saw a DM from a familiar account. I clicked on it and read the message.

Your cover was beautiful. You're really talented.

Did Taehyung really send me this message? I clicked on his account thinking I would get some fan account who just has their account set up like Taehyung's, but it actually was his Instagram.
I let out a squeak and went back to message him back.

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much. I can't believe you saw it! I'm star struck.

I didn't expect him to message back, but he did.

Haha. No need to be star struck. I'm just a regular guy :)

What do I message back? Ah I don't know.

Sorry. I can't help it. You're such an inspiration to me. Your voice is amazing.

He's gonna think I'm a crazy fangirl now. I facepalmed and waited for him to message back.

That's so sweet! If it's not too weird, I'd like to meet with you.

I had to read over the message a few times.

No it's now weird. Where do you want to meet?

Why does Kim Taehyung want to meet with me?