BTS ♡ Friendly Competition [request]

This is a request where the reader is a famous singer and also friends with BTS. They're both nominated for an award and she wins but gives it to BTS :)))

"Y/n!" The boys shout and wave their arms when they see me down the hall.
"Hi!" I waved.
"You looked so pretty out on the red carpet." Jin complimented when I got up to them.
"Thank you. It's a very special day so I wanted to look my best." I smiled.
"Yeah this is a big award you're nominated for." Taehyung said.
"So are you guys." I added.
"Yes, but we hope you win." Namjoon smiled.
"No! You guys should win. This is the Grammys! It's such a big milestone for you guys, so you should win it." I argued.
"Well, someone else in the category could win too." Yoongi said.
"True. But still, I hope you guys win. You deserve it. You practice so hard and you've come such a long way and worked hard to get here, I'm just a new artist that gained popularity quickly."
"Don't say that Y/n." Jimin pouted, giving me a hug.
"You're so sweet Chim."
"Hey, can you believe we were able to get seats next to each other?" Hoseok asked.
"No I can't! But I'm so happy."

"Y/n! We need to get you changed into your other outfit." My manager said.

"Oh. Sorry guys, I gotta go."
"That's fine. We'll see you out there!" Jungkook waved.

***

After I got changed I went out and located my seat. The boys smiled when they saw me walk up and take my seat.

"I'm so excited! It's our first Grammys ever." I said.
"I know! I'm so excited." Taehyung grinned.
"Hey Y/n." Jungkook said.
"Yeah?"
"Want some?" He asked holding out a small bag full of snacks.
"Jungkook." I laughed. "You bring snacks to these things?"
"Yes. Do you want some?"
"Sure. I should have thought about this."

(Jungkook and his snacks uwu)

The awards show started shortly and we watched a few bands and singers perform, a few awards were given out and speeches were made

The awards show started shortly and we watched a few bands and singers perform, a few awards were given out and speeches were made. Finally it was time to see who was gonna win the award for best new artist. The called out all the nominees and the presenter slowly opened the envelope. I sat on the edge of my seat as they pulled a card out.

"And the Grammy goes to......... Y/n!"

My jaw dropped. I looked over at the boys, they were all shouting and cheering for me, encouraging me to go and accept my award.

I stood up and walked onto the stage still in shock. The presenter handed me the Grammy and stepped aside.

"W-Wow. I can't believe I'm standing here holding this award right now. I just started my career not long ago and now I've won a Grammy. This is insane. So thank you for that."

Everyone started clapping.

"But..... I feel that someone else deserves it more. My friends BTS have worked so hard for years to get where they are today. I think that this award should go to them."

The crowd filled with a chorus of aw's and gasps.

"Come on up here guys."

The crowd was muttering amongst themselves as the boys made their way onto the stage.

I handed the Grammy to Namjoon.
"Y/n, why are you doing this?" He whispered.
"You guys deserve it." I smiled. "Really."
"No. This is yours. Take it back." Hoseok said.
I shook my head.
"Here." Namjoon tried to hand it back to me but I pushed it away.
"It's for you guys. Just take it."

I walked up to the mic.

"Give it up for BTS!" I said.

The crowd cheered as they walked up to the mic.

"We'd like to thank Y/n for giving us this award. We think she deserves it more, but she won't take it back." Namjoon chuckled.
"We love Y/n!" Jimin shouted into the mic causing the rest of the boys to erupt in cheers.
"That's my friend!" Taehyung said pointing to me.

They stepped away from the mic and music started playing. We all turned around and headed backstage.

"Y/n what the heck?!" Yoongi said.
"What?"
"You didn't have to give us your Grammy."
"I wanted to. It's not a big deal."
"It is though! You were just talking about how big of a deal it was that we were here."
"Yeah, but you guys deserve it more than me. So just keep the award. Don't worry about it." I smiled.
Yoongi hugged me.
"You're really nice Y/n."
"Thanks Yoongi."

"Alright well since you gave us your Grammy we have to take you out to eat." Namjoon said.
"What? No you don't. Don't worry about it."
"We're taking you out to eat wether you like it or not." Jin said crossing his arms.
"Fine." I chuckled.

We didn't even go back out, we just left and missed the rest or the ceremony. It was worth it because I got to spend time time with my seven best friends.

_____________________________________
QOTD: Did you go through an emo phase?

AOTD: Yes. In 8th grade I got into One Direction, but then I got into My Chemical Romance sksksksk and I liked both bands at the same time. Anyway then in 9th grade I started buying band shirts and stuff. I'd like to say that I had a "failed emo phase"
Even today, I wear band shirts and I looove dark eye makeup and lipstick but I don't feel like I pull it off well, but I really like the grunge/emo/alternative style