Jin ♡ Argument [request]

This is another requested imagine. They asked me not to share their username.

They wanted an imagine where you and Jin get in a fight and he said something hurtful, but y'all make up in the end uwu

I arrived at the venue and headed to the boys' dressing room carrying a container of Jin's favorite dish. I arrive early so I could give it to him before they went on stage. Today is the first day of their world tour, starting with a performance in Seoul. I approached the dressing room happily. I stopped when I heard talking. I stopped just outside the door and listened.

"Jin hyung you seem kind of upset. Are you okay?"

It was Taehyung speaking.

"Yeah." He sighed. "Y/n has just been... annoying lately."

My chest hurt just hearing those words come from his mouth.

Annoying? How am I annoying?

"What? How?" Taehyung asked.
"I shouldn't say annoying. She's just been... really clingy lately. I can't seem to catch a break. She's always following me around and whenever I sit down she lays all over me."

I bit my lip, tears welling up in my eyes.

"It's cuz she loves you hyung." Taehyung said playfully.
"I know." Jin sighed. "But I wish she would give me some space."

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I turned around and immediately headed back home. I put the container of food in the fridge and locked myself in my bedroom.

How am I annoying and clingy? I wasn't trying to be. I just wanted to spend time with him before he goes off on tour for months. I cried. I let all my emotions out, not caring about anything.

I had cried so much I developed a headache. I sighed and picked myself up off the bed. I went into the kitchen and took a headache pill before changing into some sweats and a
T-shirt. After that I laid down and went to sleep, wanting to get away for a while and forget about everything I heard tonight.

***

I feel someone gently shaking me.

"Baby."

I furrow my brows and pull the covers up.

"Sweetheart wake up."

I recognize the voice and wake up immediately. Jin is sitting on the edge of the bed looking worried. He wasn't in his performance clothes. It looks like he changed into his pajamas already.

"Are you okay? I didn't see you at the concert. Are you sick?"
"I'm fine." I said being short with him.
"I missed you. I was looking in the crowd but I didn't see you. I wish you would have been there."
"I don't know Jin, don't you think I would have been too annoying?" I snapped.

His eyes widened.

"What?" He asked. "You heard that?"
"Yes I heard it. I brought your favorite dish and was about to come and see you, but I heard you call me annoying and clingy." The tears were starting to come back.
"Baby I-"
"Maybe I was laying all over you because you're about to go off on tour and I wanna spend time with you before you leave." I spat, tears falling down my cheeks.
"Y/n. I'm so sorry."

Jin looked really upset, but I still wanted to be mad at him.

"I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. And I'm sorry that I didn't know you just wanted to spend time with me."
"Are you really?" I asked still sounding angry.

I don't know if I'm ready to forgive him yet. I'm still hurt by what he said earlier. I stared at him waiting for an answer.

"Yes. I really am sorry. I'm so so so so sorry." He said grabbing my hand.
I looked down at our hands and sighed, not saying anything.
"Please forgive me." He said resting his forehead against mine. "Pleeeaseee~"
"How will you make it up to me?" I asked.
"By cuddling with you and spending time with you until we go off on tour."
"Promise?" I asked.
"Promise."
"Okay. You're forgiven."

Jin smiled and kissed my cheek before crawling in bed, pulling me into his chest.

"From now on, if we're getting on each other's nerves can we just tell each other? That way there's no conflict." Jin spoke up.
"Yes. I like that much better."
"It's settled then."

He kissed my forehead and we both went to sleep.
______________________________________
This is really short. I'm sorry. I hope you liked it though 💜

ALSO I WROTE A REALLY CRINGEY BTS CRACK IMAGINE WHERE I USED CRINGEY BTS STEREOTYPES AND KOREAN WORDS THAT SOME PEOPLE PUT IN FANFICS
I also used the old "I sold you to One Direction" storyline and the "basic" outfit and messy bun crap

I MIGHT SCRAP THE WHOLE THING CUZ I DONT WANNA HURT ANYONE'S FEELINGS (in case someone actually writes like that)

I posted an announcement about it (if you follow me then you got it already)

BUT UHHH WHAT SHOULD I DO ???
Scrap it or say screw it and publish it?