Hoseok ♡ Villainous

I saw some pictures and video clips of Hoseok performing and he had this evil look on his face and I was like "Omg
villain!Hoseok would be the best."
I added one of the photos that ruined me.
This au will be kind of a superhero imagine like the Yoongi one.

I sat on the roof overlooking the city admiring all the shiny lights. Another long day being a hero. I pulled my mask off letting the cool night breeze brush against my face.

I heard a noise behind me and quickly pulled my mask back on before turning my head towards the sound. I saw a shadow standing on the other side of the roof.
I stood up, fists by my side.

"Who are you?" I snarled. "Show yourself."

Suddenly a large puff of black smoke appeared a few feet in front of me revealing none other than my nemesis.
He wore his signature black outfit, clad in harnesses and wearing fingerless black leather gloves. He had a black studded face mask covering his mouth and nose.
(Kinda like the one from the 2 Kool 4 Skool era)
He had dark eye makeup on as usual which only helps to hide his identity. He's looking devilishly handsome as usual, but I have to look past it. I despise him with a burning passion.

(Also here's the outfit I imagine him in)

"Hello there Y/n."
"Go away Hoseok." I snapped.
"Why? I came all this way just to see you."
"Bull crap."
"No need to be so harsh." He chuckled stepping towards me.
"Back off." I said holding my palm out, a green glow emitting from it.
"Woah slow down sweetheart can't we just talk?"
"About what?"
"Life."
"Spare me the details and stop wasting my time. What do you want."
"I came to warn you."
"Of what?"
"Me."
I glared at him.
"Watch your back Y/n."

After that he disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

"I hate him." I seethed.

***

The past few days I've been watching my back. Wether I'm on hero duty or off, I'm constantly aware of my surroundings.

That night I felt a sense that something was wrong. I changed into my suit and flew to a quiet area right outside the busy city of Seoul. I landed on the ground and looked at the buildings in the distance watching as cars drive down the street. I looked around me and didn't see anyone. Even the nearby walking trail was vacant.

"Get her." I heard somewhere from behind me.

I turned around and saw two men dressed in black running at me. I saw Hoseok standing a few feet away. His studded mask made it impossible to see most of his face but it appeared as if he was smirking.
Before I could dodge the two henchman or even make a counter move, they grabbed me, pinning me down on the ground. I struggled under their grip until something was pressed against my mouth.

Chloroform.

My eye lids began to drop and before I know it, everything went black.

***