Jin ♡ Wedding Day [request]

Someone offered to give me Jin imagine ideas if I ever needed them and this one was suggested by them.

Jin's POV

My heart thumped against my chest as I straightened my bow tie.

I'm so nervous.
But why?
I'm marrying the girl of my dreams yet my hands are sweating and my heart is pounding.

I stared down the aisle seeing the double closed doors and the back of the church. I looked around in the crowd and saw many faces of my friends and family and Y/n's friends and family. I look to my left and see my six best friends standing in a line with smiles on their faces.

"You got this hyung." Hoseok grinned.
"We're so happy for you." Namjoon beamed.

I gave them a small nod and looked back at the doors. Music started playing and my heart started racing faster. The doors opened and
Y/n walked in with her dad. She looks amazing. As she got closer I got a little less nervous. Seeing her calms me down.

Next thing I know she's right in front of me.
Her hair is done perfectly, her makeup is flawless and the dress she chose is beautiful.

"You look stunning." I whispered.
"Thank you. You do too."

She handed her bouquet to her maid of honor and faced me once again. I gently took both her hands and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you ready?" I whispered.
A bright smile appeared on her face and she nodded.

The preacher started talking and reading some verses from the Bible. I couldn't hardly pay attention because of Y/n. Her presence commanded my attention.

I snapped back to reality when the preacher asked for the rings. I shakily placed Y/n wedding ring on her finger. She gently grasped my hand and placed my ring on my finger. I could feel her hands shaking too.

"Kim Seokjin, do you take L/n F/n as your wife?"
"I do." I said, my eyes watering.
"And do you L/n F/n take Kim Seokjin as your husband?"

I could see that she was about to cry too.

"I do." She said.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

As soon as the words left his mouth I pulled
Y/n close and kissed her, putting as much passion into be kiss as I could. Her hands moved up to my hair as we continued to kiss. A few whistles could be heard from the crowd and I could hear Jungkook shout from behind me.

"GET IT HYUNG!"

I probably got a little carried away with the kiss so I pulled away.

"Let's save all that for the honeymoon." Y/n giggled.
"Right." I smiled.

Music started playing and we were both put into a crushing hug by the guys.

"Yah! Be careful with my wife!" I said.
"Sorry hyung. We're just so happy!" Taehyung said.

They pulled away from the hug, some of them ruffled my hair.

"So uh we can go eat now right?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes, stupid we can go eat now." I laughed.

When we got to the reception hall, Y/n and I got to cut our wedding cake. We agreed we wouldn't be doing any of the shoving cake in each other's face business. We look too good to do that.

We fixed our plates and sat down at a big table with the boys and Y/n's bridesmaids.

"Our hyung is a married man." Yoongi said slapping me on the back.
"Yeah and I couldn't be happier."

________________________________________
This is really short but I hope it was good!

QOTD: Who is your favorite BT21 character?

AOTD: Tata. Since Taehyung is my bias Tata was of course my fave BT21 character. I also really like Chimmy (o'ωo)