Jimin ♡ Fairy

I'm not sure who made that ^ but credits to them
This imagine is 2,305 words so buckle up

I walked inside my house and admired the beautiful rocks I found outside. There's a small creek in the park and they have the most unique looking rocks. It's hard not to get them to add to my rock collection.

I walked into my room and set the rocks down on my windowsill, laying them out with the rest of my collection. I smiled contently and headed to the kitchen to make a little something to eat. I searched the fridge and found some kiwi, mangoes and strawberries. I decided I'd cut up some of the fruit and put it in a bowl.
When I finished making my little snack I headed back to my room. I stopped when I noticed one of the rocks in my windowsill was missing.

"Huh? What happened to the blue gray one with the white spots on it?" I muttered as I walked over to my windowsill.

Sure enough the rock was missing. I looked around on the floor so see if maybe it fell, but there was nothing on the floor.

"Hm."

I decided to drop it for now and eat something. When I finished up I headed back to the kitchen to rinse my bowl out. I went back into my room to get my phone when I noticed yet another one of my rocks was gone. One of my favorite rocks I collected today had disappeared from my windowsill.

"Are you serious?" I spoke aloud.
I looked on the floor underneath the window and even under my nightstand, wondering if maybe it rolled under some furniture. I stood up and started to leave when I stepped on something.

"Ow!"

I looked down and saw the rock on the floor next to my little bonsai tree.

"How did that get there?" I asked myself, bending down and picking up the rock, placing it back on my windowsill.

There's no way the rock just sprouted legs and walked off, so how did it get all the way over next to my tree?

I shook it off, assuming the rock fell from the window and rolled all the way over to the tree. Which is pretty impossible but I'm willing to go with it if it means not worrying myself all day.

I retrieve my phone and earbuds off my nightstand before leaving the room. My house is getting a tad messy so I figure I should do a few house chores to keep everything looking nice. I put my headphones in and start playing a song that's been stuck in my head all day before grabbing the vacuum.

***

I'm not sure how long I've been cleaning for, but I'm exhausted. I washed the dishes, swept and mopped the kitchen floor, vacuumed the whole house, cleaned the toilets, did laundry and washed the countertops.

I walked into my room putting my phone in charge and setting it aside before dropping on the bed. I sighed and buried my head in a pillow wanting nothing more than to sleep. I laid there until I convinced myself to get up and shower.

As I was showering I couldn't help but wonder if any other rocks had gone missing. I made a mental note to check that when I finished in here.
I stepped out of the shower and dried my body off before slipping on my super comfy pajamas, which is just a baggy t-shirt and shorts, but comfortable nonetheless. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and walked into my room. I could see the sun setting behind the trees, the sight making my mood lighten a bit. I walked over to the window and examined my little rock collection.

"What?!"

This time two rocks were missing. The one that I picked up off the floor earlier today and a really pretty black rock. I glanced around the room but didn't see them anywhere. I checked near my bonsai tree, under my nightstand and even my bed.