Jimin ♡ Vampire Reader AU

I had this idea that like what if I did an imagine where you (the reader) are a vampire but like you're super clumsy and you aren't really scary or intimidating and you act so much like a human that you get mistaken for one by Jimin. I won't spoil the rest of the storyline hehe.

I stepped into the hospital and walked up to the front desk.

"Can I help you?" The lady behind the desk asks.
"Yes, I'm here to see Doctor Kim."
"Do you have an appointment?"
"Uh. Not an official one. He's my friend, I just need to talk to him for a second." I said pulling nervously on my sleeves.
"I can't let you see him without an appointment miss. I'm sorry."
"Um. It's kind of important. Please. I need to see him, just for a few minutes."
"I'm sor-"

"Y/n! You're here."

I looked up and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Jin.

"Jin! Thank goodness."
"She's my friend, it's okay." He said to the nurse at the front desk.
She nodded and Jin led me back into a room where the blood bags were kept.

"That lady wasn't gonna let me see you. I was starting to worry." I said as soon as the door closed.
"I'll make sure to let her know that you can see me anytime." He said going to a fridge.

I stood awkwardly messing with my sleeves nervously.

He walked up to me and held out a couple blood bags.

"That's all I can give you right now. Our blood supply is a little low and we need it for patients."
"That's okay. This will be enough for a little while. Plus those patients need this more than I do." I said putting the blood bags into my backpack.
"That's not true." Jin said placing his hand on my shoulder. "Come back in a couple weeks and I'll be able to give you more."
I nodded and hugged him.
"Thank you Jin. I really appreciate you doing this for me all the time."
"Sure thing Y/n." He smiled and ruffled my hair.
"You're a good friend." I grinned.
"You are too. I have to get back to work now."

We left the room and I told him goodbye before leaving the hospital.

I'm so lucky to have met Jin. I would probably be dead if it weren't for him.

Someone told me that there's some doctors who work at the hospital around here that will help vampires out. I decided to give it a shot and show up at the hospital in hopes of finding this doctor who could help me.

I sat on the examination table swinging my legs back and forth as I waited. The door opened and a handsome doctor with dark hair walked in.

"Are you L/n Y/n?"
I nodded.

He stopped and looked at me, tilting his head to the side.

"You're a vampire aren't you."
"W-What?"
"A newborn too. You must be scared."
"H-How did you know that?" I asked.
He chuckled lightly.
"Your aura." He stated.
"My... aura?"
"I was born with the ability to see the auras of supernatural creatures. Your aura is light pink so I can tell you're a newborn vampire."
I stared at him in shock.
"I'm doctor Kim Seokjin, but you can just call me Jin. Consider me your friend." He smiled warmly.
I smiled a little and nodded.
"So I'm guessing you need some blood."
"Yes." I nodded.
"I'll be right back." He grinned and left the room.

He can see my aura? No one told me that these doctors had special abilities.

I sighed. I was brought into this dark world without a rule book. Some creep attacked me and bit me one night. I begged him not to kill me. I remember him saying:
"You're cute so I'll spare your life, but I'll give you something to remember me by."