"Oh god. I'm so so sorry." I say. "Is that why you're mad at me? I don't blame you." I ramble.

"Nope. I wish it were that simple." He says, continuing to walk. I decide to walk with him, but sadly I don't have a hood, so I just suck it up and get soaked. The humidity of the rain had already given me a headache (another beautiful attribute of the day), and being out in the rain with it thumping on your scalp doesn't help one bit.

"It's raining cats and dogs out here." I say, mainly to myself, but Vic decides to have a rude comeback anyway. I'm in such a bad mood today, and the Vic situation just makes things worse.

"It can't rain cats and dogs, stupid."

His anger has been burning holes in my brain and I'm sick if it. "You've been mad at me ever since that one weekend and refuse to tell me why." I start begging. "Please, I'll leave you alone just tell me why!"

After he still doesn't answer I try again. "Why are you so mad?" I ask trying to prod the answer out of him with annoyance.

"It doesn't matter."

"To me, it does."

"I don't care." He says turning a corner and continuing walking to his house.

"So you don't care about me?" I ask.

"Not in the slightest."

"Is that why you're mad?"

"No." He says laughing; cause this is such a funny matter.

"Well then why."

"It's in the past, whatever move on."

"Maybe I don't wanna move on."

"Well maybe you should leave instead of stalking me."

"Maybe you should stop being attractive, so you don't make me all the time." I flirt cooly. My stomach gets a clenching cramp, why did I eat so much today? Fuck.

"Can you stop that please?"

"Stop what? Walking?"

"No." He laughs. "Well, that too. It's the flirting I'm talking about. It really bothers Tay."

"Well then Tay can speak for herself." I say rudely, it bothers me incredibly how barely anyone these days are straight up with people anymore.

"Look," Vic says, pausing mid-step and turning to face me. "It's inappropriate when I'm in a relationship. I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to any type of flirtation, and you're no exception."

"Well I certainly was before." I snort, not realizing my stupidity.

"I was being nice then." Vic admits, restarting his strides. "That was then and this is now. It's going too far and it needs to stop, Kellin."

"I don't NEED to do anything you tell me."

"Kellin, breathe." He says, playing the smart ass card. I'm in for the challenge; I puff my cheeks up and slam my lips down clamping two fingers on either side of my nose.

Commencement of non-breathing starts now.

He rolls his eyes and turns back to road ahead. I continue as well, but sooner than I hoped my lungs start to scream in lack of air. It becomes a challenge to walk with no oxygen so I give up and stand there like a loser.

"Kellin, enough. You're not five."

"And you're not forty." I would've said, if I hadn't been challenged by hot shit to hold my breath.

"Kellin, I'm serious stop." He says taking a step towards me. I shake my head.

"You're going to cause some serious damage to yourself!" He says, standing in front of me. I shrug and that's when he finally takes action, pealing my fingers away from my nose.