Lost in thoughts about Naina and how to woo her, I mechanically got dressed in the suit I had got stitched specially for this day - though when I had actually gotten this ready, I had imagined my Naina blushing and looking coyly at me when I'd wear this for her!

I took a good look at myself in the mirror - a navy blue three-piece suit, with a baby pink tie. The suit fit me well, bringing out my biceps and abs very well like I'd expected. But what's the use of all this when Naina doesn't even want me like how I want her?!

Pouting to myself, I set my hair and with one last look at myself, got out of my room, making way downstairs, lost in thought to my own despair.

I lifted my gaze once before looking down back to my feet, only to look back up as realization dawned on me. A gasp escaped my lips, and I felt all the wind getting knocked off of me. I swear I've died and reached heaven... haven't I?!

A sigh escaped my lips, along with a dire need to pull her into my arms - my wife... my beautiful wife - Naina!!

Standing in the middle of the deserted hall, that was decorated with ivory roses, with a few baby-pink blooms here-n-there, she looked like a blooming rose herself! Was it her dress that made her look like that, or was it her in general that made my heart skip a beat?! The room looked divine and heavenly, with all the roses in it, but most of all, because Naina was there, at the center of the room, looking nervously up at me.

She stood at the exact center of the room, surrounded by hundreds of roses, and the light from the chandelier above twinkling like stars - am I really dead and in heaven?!

Naina seemed to glow, dressed in the baby-pink gown, and surrounded by so many roses, and the glimmering light of the chandelier, making her look like an angel... a true nymph... my angel... my wife!

The red and ivory bangles glittered around her wrists, and my mangalsutra shone around her neck, along with the sindoor along her partition - all of which marked her as mine - my wife!

Her long silky hair was set in some sort of an elegant bun, a few strands left out and curled, framing her pretty face. I sighed as the stray strands of her hair fluttered, making me just want to go and hug her and kiss her tenderly.

She shot her eyes to me, and bit her lip shyly, and yet again, I found myself loosing my mind as I slowly made my way towards her - to the center of the room.

My breath hitched in my throat as my gaze clashed with her's.... my doe-eyed beauty... her eye lashes fluttering every time she blinked.

Fuck! I'm a gonner!!

"Ji... I... uh..." she spoke softly, fidgeting with her long beautiful fingers, and biting her lip yet again.

"huh?" I croaked, not at all surprised at how gravely my voice sounded, finally standing right in front of her.