"For what?"

"For forcing myself on you."

"I didn't even say anything!"

"Exactly." I point out, dropping my hand.

"Okay, maybe a little bit." He admits, finally. "But it wasn't honestly that bad."

"Are you saying you enjoyed it?"

"Of course not! I have a girlfriend, doofus." He says, looking away from me.

"Did you just call me doofus?"

"Be happy that's all I called you." He says. That's where it ends; his nice and funniness vanished. Like snapping your fingers.

"Can you throw that bag out? And then maybe try puking in the bathroom next time." He says, a hint of hostility in his voice. He gets up and leaves the room, making me feel even shittier about... well everything. I still haven't pinpointed the exact moment he got pissed at me, or what exactly caused the issue. For now however, it's more just annoying than anything else. So, I spend my day having on and off naps, feeling awkward as hell in Vic's room. I must say though, his bed's a lot comfier than mine. It must have more padding or something. Plus, it smelled like him.

I didn't see Vic anymore that day. His car's still in the driveway when Mike and I pull out Monday, but I guess a friend could have picked him up. I get home with just enough time to spare to mess up the house and unpack.

__

"KELLIN I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU MAKE ME LATE ONE MORE TIME I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU." Kailey screams. I hear my mom's voice, as per usual. I hear Kailey grunt and walk out the front door. So I finish scrubbing my teeth, and run out after her.

__
"Hey Kellin." Austin says, as I pass him in the hall. I wave hi and smile at him. I still don't feel comfortable around Austin though.. which is weird because I get comfortable pretty easily, and fast too. However he just intimidates me and I just feel fidgety in his presence. I guess cause he's so tall and muscular. I kind of admire him though, he's been through a lot. Or so I've been told.

History was a bore, some chick kept staring at though. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered but... she's not exactly my type. She's a she.

"Mikey!" I squeel, bonking into him on my way out of histoire.

"Kellin!" He says excitedly. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

This comment made my heart rate speed up a little. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. I need to steal that chemistry page so I can copy the answers."

"Oh, yeah of course!" I say pulling a sheet out of my bag and handing it to him.

"Awesome, thanks dude!" He says. I nod in return and we start babbling on about Harry Potter; something he's surprisingly passionate about.

"Vic." I acknowledge, taking the seat to his right.

He doesn't say a word to me and instead turns his attention to the page in Mike's hand. "What's that?"

"What's what?"

"That page."

"It's the answers to the study note thingy." Mike replies.

Vic instantly rips the page out of his hand and reads my name in the top corner. "I believe this is your handiwork."

"Indeed it is."

"Mike, his answers are probably all wrong anyway."

"Sadly, that's true dude." I admit.

"At least they're answers." He shrugs.

"Hey, Vic?" I ask, hoping to at least get a smile out of him today.

"Kellin, do your work." He spits.

"What work?"

"I don't know. Just... I have to help Mike." He tells me. I honestly almost whipped him around and screamed in his face, insisting that he tells me what the hell is going on. At first I thought it was just temporary; apparently Vic holds his grudges.

Fucking fabulous.

__

"Alright I'm leaving for the rest of the day." Mike says, "Vic don't wait up after school."

"Mike wait!" I call, remembering my bathroom promise to Vic. "I kinda need you for this thing during and possibly after lunch, do you think you could maybe stay today?" I plead.

"Uhhh. Is it important?"

"Incredibly."

"Ugh. Then yeah I guess." He complies. Now's the hard part of figuring out what in the hell could fit this situation. Mike keeps his word, and meets me urgently at the vending machines, grilling me to find out the situation.

"Ok what is it?" He wants to know.

"It's not really all that crazy. I just need you to test me on the parts of a cell, since I have a bio test next period." I explain.

"That's it!? You couldn't think of anyone else who could've done this?"

"Nope. You're the only one I trust to call me stupid when I get a question wrong." I lie. I don't even have a test next period. But if I did, this is honestly something I would've done. See the thing about me is, when I get ridiculed or criticized I tend to work harder to achieve stuff; even stupid little things like calling me lazy cause I don't want to take out the trash. I guess I just like proving people wrong, or impressing them. Maybe that's I'm so set on Vic; He's dating someone, which figuratively says I can't have him. I want to prove them wrong.

I have to prove them wrong.

__
Mike helped me revise for the test that doesn't exist, but at least I kept my promise for Vic.