Chapter 64: Would I?

"This is a piece of cake!", Katsuki bragged as he slashed his blade-tipped staff at a sprout-like familiar. "Die, you ******* plant!"

Henri and Ochako stood back to back as they shot at all the familiars coming their way, as well as the ones coming in Nagisa and Shouto's way.

Speaking of which, the latter duo were already moving towards the witch with the appearance of a dead, rotting tree while fighting the giant butterlies and bee-like familiars.

When Katsuki ran past the two brunettes, Henri gasped and called out. "Bakugou, be careful! Keep your guard up!"

"Don't tell me what to do, Henri!", Katsuki barked, unaware of a huge branch slowly sticking out from the ground and wrapping itself around his ankle. "I'm already doing th-AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!"

"Bakugou!"

Nagisa turned his head around the source of commotion, and his eyes widened when he saw Katsuki getting harrassed by the branches of the witch as he hung upside down while still growling like a gorilla. "PUT ME THE **** DOWN, YOU--"

"Katsu!", Nagisa jumped ahead. Shouto used his magic to teleport the bluenette to the explosive blonde, where Nagisa managed to cut him free and carry him away in a bridal-style hold.

He set down right next to Henri and Ochako, and gave Katsuki a scolding glare. "Your neck is injured."

Katsuki touched a spot in his neck, where there was indeed a bite wound. "Ah, I think I had a bit of blood sucked. ****."

"Bakugou! Nagisa!", Henri fawned over them like a frantic mother while simultaneously whacking various familiars out of picture with his hammer. "Are you guys okay?"

Ochako looked at them worriedly as well, before catching the sight of Katsuki's bite wound in his neck and dramatically gasping. "IS THAT A--"

"Henri! Ochako!", Shouto struggled as he tried to hack into a giant butterfly with his spear to no avail. "A little help?"

Henri shot miltitudes of arrows at the familiar, which may have overdid it, but at least Shouto is free now.

Shouto and Katsuki stared each other down as Nagisa set his boyfriend down, before the heterochromatic teen pointed at his bite wound. "What vampire decided to bite you like that--?"

Katsuki grabbed Shouto's face threateningly. "You want to die, *****!?"

Henri, Ochako and Nagisa sweatdropped. Suddenly, the brunette's eyes widened and his gaze turned to the witch near them. "Guys, something's wrong!"

The witch let out a cackle as she let out a torrent of pollen everywhere.

Henri covered his nose and mouth with his hands. "Everyone, don't breathe it in!"

The rest of them followed suit and backed away. Unfortunately, Katsuki managed to bark out a demand when Shouto continued to stare at him. "What are you looking at, you--ACK!"

The explosive blonde fell unconscious to the ground, inhaling some of the pollen and instantly knocking him out.

"Katsu!", Nagisa gasped, before standing rigid and falling to the floor as well, passed out.

Ochako, Shouto and Henri stood in fear as the pollen had gotten thicker. Unfortunately, it blocked their line of sights which caused Ochako and Henri to bump heads together and gasp in shock.

They fell unconscious against Shouto, who also gasped in shock and, having to have inhaled the pollen as well, fell down with the two of them.

It seemed like a full hour had passed before Katsuki started to stir. He slowly sat up as the person around him started to stir and sit up as well, and he turned to see...himself? "Huh?"