Chapter 31: Take A Break

"Geez, where's Nagisa, Henri and Izuku?", Jirou pouted while scrolling through her phone. She was carrying a Dark Blue futon with a few hygiene materials and clothes for the sleepover party. "They should have been here by now."

"Maybe they got hold up by traffic?", Denki offered as he set down his Electric Yellow futon and bag full of clothes, a hygiene kit and snacks.

Jirou smacked him upside the head. "They use the train, not by car, you dolt!"

"Ow!"

Kurogiri sighed as he and Inko started to make some snacks for the 19 students present. "Kids, try to settle down. When those three get here, you proceed to Sensei's dojo and you can stay there for your party, okay?"

They all hummed and nodded. "Okay, Kurogiri-san."

As you can probably tell, they were currently hanging out in the bar, waiting for the three to show up.

Because of Tooru's insistence, they immediately went home after the Sports Festival, prepared their stuff for the overnight stay and asked their parents for permisson, which they agreed.

Well, except Shouto's dad, but the heterochromatic teen went to the party, anyway.

Eijirou casually sat beside Kouda while munching on chips and cookies. "So, do you guys have any ideas on what to do for now?"

"We can read this, I think?", Momo held up a booklet with a skull on it.

Jirou snatched it from her and opened it. Mina, Tsuyu and Ochako leaned in to see.

They were instantly appalled by what they read. "This looks like a freaking game code! What is this?!"

"Hey, get your hands off my diary!", Tomura barged into the room carrying a game console.

"This is a diary!?"

All of a sudden, Charlotte flew in with her small witch form and plopped on top of Tenya's head. "Hi!"

"Hey, Bebe!", they all greeted her nonchalantly.

"Well, since Bebe's here", Mina grinned and threw her fists upward excitedly. "Then, Henri's here, too!"

As if on cue, the door opened and Henri walked in with his hair tied back with a Jade Green ribbon.

They all blinked.

"Wow", Shouto took in the sight of his childhood friend. "You look so...classy."

Henri giggled and walked in with his bag and Emerald Green futon in his arms. "Thank you. And sorry for being late. Mom decided to fix me up as I go, which explains this look. She's also coming here later."

"Woah, really!?", Eijirou beamed. "That's awesome!"

"I'm so excited to meet her, Henri!", Ochako grinned.

Henri smiled back jovially.

"But wait...", Tokoyami frowned. "Shouldn't Izuku and Nagisa be with you?"

The brunette blinked in confusion. "Wait, they're not here?"

"You didn't see them on the way?", Tsuyu asked. Henri worriedly shook his head no.

"Guys, I'm sure they'll be fine!", Himiko reassured as she came into the room. "They're probably just having a hard time deciding what to bring. I mean--what's the worse that could happen?"

😯

Izuku was there just for the cupcakes. Only the cupcakes, nothing else.