Chapter 44: This Is The Truth

"Well, that was fun", Ochako coughed out as the witch disappeared into a cloud of dust with a wail.

The labyrinth disappeared into reality, with a single grief seed potruding out the ground. It was the only evidence that the battle had happened. She gently picked it up as the trio circled around her.

"Yeah, sure, if you count the time I almost got hanged during the battle", Nagisa sarcastically gave out. "Seriously, who knew there could be some ropes that could move on their own to trap us?"

"You were awesome, though, Deku!", Ochako beamed as the greenette awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "You pounded all the minions that came your way with the duplicate of Henri's hammer in extremely minimum time and gave me a way to deliver the final blow to the witch!"

"Ahaha! W-well, I-it's not that much...", Izuku stuttered. "Plus, I couldn't have done that without Henri's shields and all of you looking out for me..."

Henri smiled and opened his mouth to counter his statement--

People stared at them in awe from the end of the alleyway. One of them pointed out to them. "Hey, they're some of those people Apollae, Kyuubey and Hermea talked about! The Magi!"

The four of them froze.

"Uhhh...how did they find that out?", Nagisa started to back away. "I-I thought it was a secret..."

But now, a really excited mob of civilians and the media had started to come towards them. Ochako turned to Henri and Izuku in worry. "Run?"

Izuku squeaked and nodded. "Run."

And with that, they bolted it out of there just as the media descended on them like dogs.

😓

HAMILFAM YO!

Alien Queen: HEY, DON'T MESS WITH ME

Alien Queen: I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE

Knifu: I have a knife

Dabbing Dabi: Why am I here again

Aaron Burr, Sir: To suffer, that's what

Hardheaded(TM): Awww, don't be like that, Shoutobro!

Yaomomo: Come to think of it; Himiko, Dabi, is Izuku, Nagisa, Henri and Ochako there yet?

Dabbing Dabi: Nope

Knifu: It's kinda strange, though

Knifu: They should have been back by now

Alien Queen: GASPPP

Alien Queen: MAYBE THEY GOT TAKEN BY ALIENS

Dabbing Dabi: That's it, I'm out. Bye

Dabbing Dabi: Wait, why can't I leave the chat?!

Dabbing Dabi: HIMIKO

Knifu: If I'm staying, you're staying

Knifu: Get used to it

Dabbing Dabi: UGGHHH

Invisible Girl: OMG GUYS