Chapter 20: The Ten Duel Commandments

"So, what are we ******* doing first?", Katsuki snipped as he slid his bag off and put it beside Henri's.

To be honest, Izuku doesn't know how he got there. When they approached the bar, he was already there waiting for them.

Huh. Weird.

Oh well. The more the merrier, I guess?

"Well, we're trying Hand-To-Hand combat first", Nagisa grinned madly as she rubbed her palms together rather eagerly. They were currently in Mr. Matsuo's training dojo to, of course, train. "This way, we'll know how to fight if ever the situation demands that we can't use our quirks!"

Izuku winced. Nagisa never goes easy when it comes to these things.

"That won't happen, though", Eijirou protested. "Right?"

"I'm sorry, Eijirou, but the Sports Festival changes every year", Henri sweatdropped as he walked over to the center of the room. "Who knows what could happen."

He visibly slumped down. Mina sighed and pat him on the shoulder reassuringly. "It's okay, Ei! We're going to do whatever it takes to put up a good fight!"

Eijirou looked at her for a moment, then beamed. "Yeah! You're right!"

Henri smiled at the warm scene and let Nagisa take over.

"So!", she rubbed her hands together, Sapphire Blue hair jumping in place excitedly. "Who wants to fight me first!?"

Katsuki shrugged and stepped forward. "You're going down, *****."

Nagisa raised a judging eyebrow. "You sure about that?"

"Oh boy", Henri and Izuku chorused. This is going to be one hell of a bloodbath...

"Okay, we're starting in a count of 3!", Himiko cheered. Even though she just came in, she knew the trio enough to know if they're about to spar. "One..."

Momo jumped when Ochako plopped on the floor while munching on food. She was holding an extra large container full of popcorn. "Where did you get that?"

"Two..."

"This isn't a fight club, everyone!", Tenya berated. "Fight fairly!"

"Three!"

Nagisa immediately kicked him in the groin at incredible speed. Katsuki grunted in pain.

Tenya winced and scolded her. "What did I say about fighting fairly!?"

Unfortunately, he was ignored.

"Ooh!", Mina gasped. "You go, girl!"

She tackled him to the ground and trapped him in a triangle choke hold. To Katsuki, it felt like a large snake coiled around him and prevented air from entering his lungs as he struggled and flopped on the ground like fish.

"One! Two!", Himiko started the countdown. "Three! You're out! Nagi wins! Whoo!"

They all cheered for her as Henri and Izuku ran over to the duo for any injuries they might have acquired.

Nagisa got off of him wearing a smug grin. Katsuki slowly sat up.

"That guarantees you an easy win if you just know your way around simple things like that", her smile softened as she offered him a hand. "It's convenient that way."

A small blush formed on his face as he ignored her hand and stood up himself. He walked off to Eijirou's direction.

"No promise of beating you next time", Izuku worriedly observed and said to his currently female best friend. "I'm worried. I wonder if he's okay?"