Chapter 18: What Comes Next?

"COME NOW, EVERYONE!", Tenya chorused as he leaped out in front of everybody and swung his arms needlessly. "THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO HARNESS OUR CUTLERY SKILLS! LET'S ALL DO OUR BEST TO MAKE THE BEST CURRY EVER IMAGINABLE!"

"YEAH!", everyone cheered.

"Why would you guys go this far over us?", Shouto asked them

"Because we're your friends", Nagisa snipped and rolled his eyes. "That much is obvious."

Kurogiri fondly watched as class 1-A started to move through the bar's kitchen.

He orriginally offered them to make curry when Shouto and Momo got curious on how it is made.

One thing led to another and now everyone is rummaging through the place to teach the two rich teens how to make one.

"So, you chop up the carrot this way", Henri directed Shouto as he showed how to chop the vegetable to the teen. "Then, you do the same to the rest of them. Easy, right?"

"PLEASE HELP ME GUYS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK I'M DOING?", Eijirou freaked.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and went to him. He started to direct the redhead. "Okay, idiot, here's how you do it. First, you cut the uncooked chicken breasts into bite-sized cubes..."

Izuku and Ochako kept running around, looking for spices and ingredients to add to the curry.

Nagisa was closest to the door, being that his task was to convince the teachers to sit this out as they insisted to help, so when Tomura entered, he was the first one to notice.

"Tomu-nii", Nagisa spoke.

The teens froze, then slowly turned to the door.

Tomura grunted. "Great. How many of you guys are there?"

Henri sighed and slowly put down the knife he was holding. Then, the half-German slowly made his way to the man-child. "Only the whole class, Aizawa-sensei and All Might. We need answers."

Tomura went silent.

"Ooh, mood", Himiko giggled.

Kurogiri sighed, wondering what possessed him to take the job he has now in the first place.

"We're sorry for going in like this!", Tenya berated, complete with handchops and a boisterous voice. "But we wanted to hear your story to deem fair judgement to you and your group!"

"Also, it's Mina's idea!", Denki immediately pointed the knife he was holding to the pink-skinned teen. "We were just dragged into it!"

"Hey!", Mina pouted.

Tomura sighed as he walked in and plopped on the couch where the teachers are. "Well, you brats are already here, so..."

Toshinori briskly stood up. "Have no fear, students! I will continue your hard work and make the curry!"

Kurogiri coughed. "No need, I'll continue where the kids left off. You should go to the back room, though. Sensei--Mr. Matsuo--wants to have a word with you."

All eyes followed the Symbol of Peace as he hesitantly made way through the back room. The atmosphere became tense.

Then, there was a minute of silence.

"I'M BISEXUAL!", Kirishima randomly shouted.

Katsuki looked at the redhead like he just grew a second head. "What the ****, ****** hair!?"

"My name's Eijirou Kirishima! And my hair's not that different from yours!"

Ochako snorted in her cup that she was about to drink and spat water all over the floor.