Chapter 39: Wedding Bells Breaking (Part 1)

Song: Polaroid - Jonas Blue ft Liam Payne & Lennon Stella

Leave a vote xx

Hope's POV:

"I really need to go home and check on Leo along with getting some more makeup." I said, placing my dress for the wedding onto the Chance's guest bed.

Originally Sage said that Amanda, Rachel and Toby could come along and join the ceremony, but they all had other major plans.

He stood with his arms folded, his eyebrows pulled in together as a grumpy look had consumed his face.

"You don't need makeup, you have enough here." He rolled his eyes, pointing at the bathroom door that was opened, showing a bunch of makeup strewn everywhere.

I blushed furiously.

"Chance! I don't care, I miss my cat and I've been here for practically a month." I responded.

"Pfft, 3 weeks." He grumbled under his breath.

My eyes snapped to his and he sent me a large lazy grin. He soon began to walk towards me, slowly.

Acting as if he was a predator and I was his prey. I watched him curiously, raising a brow as he stayed silent and sauntered towards me.

Suddenly, something flickered through his eyes and my blood ran cold.

I know what he's going to do.

"Chance don't you dar-." Before I could even finish, he had pounced on top of me and pinned me down with his weight.

I screamed.

"C-Chance! Get off you weigh so damn much!" I screamed, pushing at his face as he made animal sound and grunts.

He started sniffing and grunting in my ear and I screamed, his hair tickling me as I laughed hard.

"You are not leaving nor will you defy The King." He growled playfully.

"I don't care what The King says or wants, I'm going back home today and there's nothing he can do about it." I responded, a smirk on my face as he pulled back and looked me in my eyes.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked, his voice low and guttural.

For a moment I felt slightly unsure.

"Yes, because The Queen needs to go and get some makeup and hair supplies if she wants to look appropriate for the wedding tomorrow." I responded, slightly cringing but laughing at my own sentence.

"Oh well, The Queen doesn't need any of that shit." Chance responded.

I jabbed him in his ribs without thinking.

He let out a pained grunt, rolling off of me as I gasped loudly, covering my mouth with my hands.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I forgot!" I cried, sitting up to grab Chance's arms.

He pushed me back, shaking his head as he got up and off of the bed silently. My heart was thumping as I began to gulp slowly.

"Chance, I'm sorry." I called after him, getting up and following hot on his trail as he walked out of the room.

Just as we made it into the living room, he let out a loud roar and turned around. I screamed in shock as he hoisted me up and threw me onto the couch not so gracefully.

"Hey!" I screamed, laughing as he sat down on top of me.

"Chanceeee!" I spluttered.

"We need to get some things straight." He began, getting off of me. His entire playful aura switched drastically as I looked at him.