Chapter 6: PTDS

Song: Tag You're It - Melanie Martinez

Hope's POV:

(Amanda up the top)

Holy shit.

Holy shit!

My heart had been beating rapidly throughout that entire phone call.

One main thing I was happy about was knowing he was alright. Every day I came in after I spoke to him I prayed that every time my phone rang it would be him on the other end.

Even if it wasn't, that didn't matter. Making sure people I spoke to were alright was more important to me.

Yet on another note...

I scored a date with him!

It had been probably a good year since I've had any form of action. My recent boyfriend didn't work out and plus we never really did anything too extreme.

I think that's also one of the main reasons why he left me too, because I struggled to let him even touch me.

Well I mean it took ages for me to open up and allow another man to touch me after that awful incident happened when I was younger.

I shook my head quickly, shivers running down my spine at the awful, horrendous memories. The thought of getting any action now made me feel sick to the stomach as memories of him popped back up.

I mean, I had come to terms with what had happened and I've been able to work through and live with it. I just never should have had to work through nor fucking live with it.

What he did was a major sin and he will burn in hell for eternity.

It was just times like this I truly wished and prayed that there is a hell.

I closed my eyes, tears brimming them as I attempting to rid the painful thoughts and focus on something different.

My therapist told me to try and focus on other things when my past would conjure back up in my head.

Focus on something else.

Focus on Chance.

Maybe what he looks like?

That's when I instantly ridded that memory.

I wondered what he looked liked. I mean, Chance's voice sounded so freaking sexy, it was so deep and smooth.

It was almost like spreading butter on bread.

I bet he is also absolutely drop dead gorgeous too, well at least he sounds like it.

I shook my head, clearing my head of thoughts of Chance. I had a job to do and I needed to take it seriously.

A quick knock erupted, making me to jump in my seat. My attention was now glued as my door opened, causing me to sit up straighter.

I watched as the door opened wide, my best friend Amanda now stood in the door way, a lopsided smile on her face.

"Hey girl." She said, sauntering in causally, closing the door behind her as an arm was also behind her back.

I was confused, she didn't even work here.

"Uh hey? Why are you here?" I asked muddled, slumping a little bit back into my seat.

She scoffed.

"Aren't you excited to see your bestest friend? Ungrateful bitch." She muttered, shaking her head.