Chapter 34: The Attack

Warning: There will be sexual activity but nothing too extreme..

Song: Friends - Chase Atlantic

This is going to be a split POV chapter.

Leave a vote xx

Chance's POV:

Recap:

She pulled back, biting her lip as I watched the very action, licking my own lips.

She then blurted out something that rocked me to the core.

"I want to have sex with you."

~~

My mind was blazing, my heart was racing and my poor dick was weeping and extremely strained against my jeans. It appeared to practically be begging to be set free and balls deep in her tight little-

Focus!

"Hope. You're-We're drunk. You don't know what you're saying." I tried to reason, yet my words stumbled as she began to spread her legs wider.

She arched an eyebrow and my mind went lax.

My mouth was watering.

"Oh, shut up." She snapped, my mouth soon shutting quickly at her complaint as she scooted up the bed further.

"Chance, even when I'm not drunk I want to have sex with you. I'm not a virgin, trust me." She laughed dryly, almost painfully as she averted her gaze from my own.

It was at that moment that she didn't sound drunk whatsoever, yet she sounded more sober than anything. Her voice was full of agony and despair as she gazed at the door, long and hard.

The lust was soon thrown from my body and replaced with anger at the thought of another man on top of my woman.

Yet, with how sad her eyes looked, I was thinking maybe she didn't want someone on top of her at that point of time.

"Hope... did anything happen to you?" I asked slowly and carefully, inching closer to her in concern.

She was like a ticking bomb, you'd have to be so careful because you'd never know when she just combust.

Her eyes widened and she clamped my mouth shut with the palm of her hand in order to stop my further questions.

Instead of answering me, she pushed me back roughly, letting go of my face. I let out a grunt as my back hit the bed harshly.

Not a very comfortable bed.

"Hope-." I was silenced when her mouth covered mine completely for the umpteenth time that night, biting my lip roughly, she pulled back and let it hit my mouth again.

The feeling of lust washed over me once more and my brain was flown out the window.

My hormones were now in control.

I couldn't contain myself any longer.

She began to grind down onto me, a low moan left my lips as a high pitched one left hers. She threw her head back, allowing me to get a good look at the few hickey's that currently littered her neck due to me.