"Alright, so I called your doctor and she said to bring her in to a local clinic, just so that she could get checked."

"Well, why can't we just go see her at the hospital? I don't want to take her to a clinic." I said. He sighed agitatedly and finished putting on Crystal's clothes for me.

"That's our only option. She doesn't work all hours of the night, we would only be able to see her sometime tomorrow. We might not even see her in the morning Cara." He said impatiently. Claire began to cry again and I sighed.

"Well I'm not taking her to a clinic Keith." I told him. He groaned and walked over to Claire. He picked her up and started to bounce her again. I stared at him as he did that and then looked back down at Crystal. She was crying so much and she looked so miserable. I picked up her baby bag and put a couple of things she might need inside. I placed Crystal in her crib and walked out the room. Keith was sitting on the rocking chair, rocking Claire with his eyes shut. I knew how exhausted he must've been. I took a sip of my coffee and walked into the kitchen with Crystal's baby bag in hand. I took out a few bottles to make some milk for her. Then I remembered that if Claire was coming with us, then I'd have to make a bag for her as well. I sighed and walked back upstairs. At least I wasn't huge and waddling all the time. When I got back upstairs Keith was asleep. Claire was awake in his arms but she wasn't crying anymore. Crystal was though, not as loud as before but more like making noises. I grabbed Claire's bag from her closet and packed some clothes for her. I put a new pack of diapers in there as well along with some socks and hats. I put her bag over my shoulder and picked Crystal up. I brought her downstairs with me and put her in the playpen. She continued to cry and I was starting to feel more and more exhausted. I finished packing Crystals things and zipped her bag up when I heard Keith coming downstairs with Claire in his arms.

"I had called Chris. He's working the night shift so Becca agreed to watch Claire." He told me as he walked into the living room. He placed Claire in the playpen with Crystal and sighed.

"But where would she sleep? They don't have a crib over there." I told him. He sighed loudly and walked over to me.

"Then we'll just bring the playpen alright?" He said. I frowned and he noticed. He kissed my forehead.

"Look, baby I'm really tired and I just want to go and see if Crystal is okay." He told me. He put both of his hands on my cheeks and kissed me lightly. "Can we leave now? Do you have everything?" He asked. I nodded and he picked up Crystal and walked out to the car. I got Claire along with both the girl's bags and followed. He put her in her car seat and strapped her in. I put their bags in the middle of their seats, strapped Claire in and went back inside to get Keith some coffee and my purse. Keith finished taking apart the playpen and we locked the door and left.

When we got to Becca's house, she was up in her robe watching Jerry Springer. She smiled at me and gave me a tight hug. She wasn't there when I gave birth so she promised me that she would help out in whatever way she could. She took Claire's car seat out of Keith's hands and I put her bag down on the couch.

"I already have two bottles made for her, you just have to heat them up." I told her.

"Alright." She said.

"And don't put the bottle in the microwave, just boil some hot water and put the bottle in there for a few minutes." I said.

"Okay." She replied.

"And don't put her on her stomach to sleep." I tell her.

"Okay Cara." She said annoyed.

"Oh, and you have to put your hand under her neck, not like that, she could get a head injury." I said correcting her on the way she was holding her. She rolled her eyes and shook her head."And clean the bottles thoroughly okay? The nipples need to be sterilized, I don't want her to get sick. And don't forget to bathe-"