Chapter 45

Rydel's POV

I wake up to Courtney and Jodie standing over me, barely containing their excitement. I yawn and look at the time. 6:45am.

"Why the heck are you guys awake? Court, I swear you don't wake up until like 4 in the evening."-Rydel

"Oh hush. It's cause you're getting married!"-Courtney

"So you better get up. It's gonna be a long day."-Jodie

I groan and throw the covers off me.

"Fine!"-Rydel

After jumping in the shower and pulling my dressing gown on, I make myself a coffee. I place a hand on my bump and smile, even though the nerves were horrible. My mom made us girls breakfast and we sat to eat it, talking about the day ahead of us. The photographer arrived and started taking pictures of us as we were getting our hair and make up done. The next process was the dresses. First the girls got their dresses on. Well actually I basically put their dresses on for them, which was pretty much impossible due to the bumps. We managed in the end though. Thank god. Next was my turn. I looked in the mirror and tears sprang to my eyes. I was so nervous.

"You look absolutely stunning!"-Jodie

"What she said."-Courtney

I giggle and hug them both. The photographer takes some pictures of the girls, including my mom and I. Then some of my dad and I. He wouldn't stop crying.

"You're so beautiful. I can't believe you're getting married..."-Mark

"Thanks daddy. Remember I'll always be your baby girl."-Rydel

I place a hand on my bump and smile. This was it.

Everybody is finally ready and start making our way to the church. I step into the beautiful wedding car with my dad and mom and I begin feeling the nerves. I breathe in and out slowly. My mom starts rubbing my arm and telling me that everything is gonna be okay. I just nod a little and look out the window. We finally arrive at the church and I step out. Court and Jodie grab the back of my dress and my dad takes my arm as the doors open. Everybody rises and the wedding music starts playing. I begin walking down the aisle and I smile as I see Ell standing at the end of it. I sand next to him and he takes my hand. I lift my veil nervously.

After the vicar says all the things he needs to say, it comes to the vows. Ratliff goes first.

"Rydel, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I'm so happy to have you in my life. We have a beautiful son and another baby on the way. Things are looking up... When I first laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one. We've been through so much together and we've stayed strong to this day. I want to spend every single day being your husband and living every adventure with you. I love you forever baby."

I smile and tears threaten to fall. Next was my turn.

"Ellington, 7 years. 7 years it took of crushing on you for my dream to finally happen. I literally cannot describe how ecstatic I am. Everything's falling into place. Like you said, we have a beautiful son, who looks just like his daddy and another baby on the way. I honestly don't know where I would be without you. You've been my rock. You're my best friend, my bandmate, my soulmate and you're about to become my husband. Thank you so much for making me the person I am today. No matter how many bumps there are, I know we'll stick together... I could list a million reasons why I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. Ellington Lee Ratliff, you are my saviour. I love you..."

I finish my vows and a single tear falls down my cheek.

"Do you, Ellington Lee Ratliff, take Rydel Mary Lynch to be your lawfully wedded Wife?"