Chapter 16

Rydel's POV

I'm going on tour! I wish I could perform though! If only I wasn't 'Mary'. Gosh... everything's so complicated! I'm gonna have to tell him sooner or later, I still can't believe he don't know Mark is his... I swear, Ratliff can be so oblivious sometimes. Like the time he slept over and Ryland shaved all of his eyes brows off when he was asleep... he didn't realise until Kelly told him...3 Days Later...But that's what I love about Ratliff...

He Owns My Heart...

We are leaving for tour in a week, it's gonna be my first tour in 2 years! I'm super excited! It's gonna be Mark's first tour aswell! I check out my twitter... #FindRydelLynch is still trending! I feel like I've let the whole R5 Family down.

I decide to go to 'Menchies' with Mark. I order vanilla with kitkat and strawberries. Mark gets chocolate and strawberry.

We eat outside and it reminds me of the R5TV we did. When Ratliff called us 'Iguana Lynch'. He's so funny!

Once Mark and I were finished I took him to the mall to buy new clothes for the tour. After 2 hours, we finally go home. I get in and flop down onto the sofa, exhausted. I let the bags drop to the floor as my arm regains it's feeling. I hear the door open and 10 seconds later I see Ross walk in.

"Hey Delly!"-Ross

"Hey, what are you doing here?"-Rydel

"I just came to check you and Mark were packed?"-Ross

"Why? We're not leaving for another week..."-Rydel

"Didn't anybody tell you?"-Ross

"Tell me what?"-Rydel

"We're leaving tomorrow..."-Ross

"WHAT?!?! I need to pack!"-Rydel

"C'mon, I'll help you!"-Ross

"Thanks! You are actually the best!"-Rydel

"I know!"-Ross

I hit him playfully and he scoops Mark up into his arms. He helps Mark pack his things and my mom comes round and helps me pack my things. We don't finish until midnight so they stay over. Mark fell asleep in Ross's arms and my mom and I fell asleep in my bed.

I wake up to my alarm clock ringing and I turn it off. It's 4am and I'm tired. My mom wakes up and goes over to her house to wake the boys up. I wake Ross and Mark up and Ross runs home. I grab the suitcases and meet my parents outside. They take the suitcases and I carry Mark onto the bus. I place Mark in one of the boys bunks and I climb up to mine. Ratliff gets into the one opposite and I face the wall, but not before closing my curtain. I stick my earphones in and blast the music into my ears. My eyes begin to feel heavy and I slowly drift off into a peaceful sleep. I love tour life...

Our first stop was to a breakfast place. We ate before making a bee line back to the tour bus. Next stop was to the airport. I'm so happy that Ratliff couldn't see my passport. Otherwise he would see me as 'Rydel'.

I just wanna tell him, but it's not that simple.

We board the plane full of overly tired passengers and take off. We are in the air a couple hours before Mark starts whinging. I pull him onto my lap and he starts crying. I try and calm him but it doesn't work. People in the plane look at me with disgusted looks plastered onto their faces. My brothers try and calm him down but nothing seems to work.

"Watliff!"-Mark

I sigh and I know that the only way he would calm down Is if Ratliff came and sat with us. I don't even know why he would want him...I mean...I'm his mom!

Riker swaps seats with Ratliff and I find it awkward,since we aren't talking.

"Hey little man!"-Ratliff

Mark instantly cheers up and jumps into Ratliff's lap.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why he's like that..."-Rydel

"It's fine! I don't mind..."-Ratliff

"I'm sorry for arguing with you... I shouldn't of mentioned Rydel!"-Rydel

"It's okay... I shouldn't of said half the things I did... friends?"-Ratliff

"Of course!"-Rydel

Mark falls asleep in Ratliff's arms and soon Ratliff falls asleep also. I take a couple pictures of them together. The plane is about to land and I put my seatbelt on. I also put Ratliff's on.

The plane lands shortly after and everybody descends the plane, one by one. I grab Mark and wake Ratliff up. We go into the airport and grab our luggage. As I exit the airport, I take a deep breath of the Miami air. Another tour bus is waiting for us and we all hop onto it.

We stop off at the hotel and rest for a while before we go sightseeing. It's Marks first time being on tour so I make sure to buy him a load of things from every place we stopped at. My family bought him a few things aswell.

Tomorrow was the show and I was so excited to see them perform after 2 years.

Finally...

Hey Guys!

This is obviously a filler! Thank you for all the awesome comments, I really appreciate them. I have a really great idea for how Ratliff finds out. So hopefully you guys will like it! Sorry for the boring chapters lately, but hopefully you'll love the next few. Please leave feedback! Thank you!

-Courtney xoxoxo