Chapter 42

Rydel's POV

------6 months pregnant------

Today was Jodie's ultrasound and we were all getting excited for it. Riker especially as its his child. I showered quickly and started singing 'Love Me Like That'. I finish up and get out, drying myself off. I get changed into some maternity jeans and a loose fitting top. I dry my hair and tie it into a messy bun. I do my make up and straighten my hair. I slip on my pink converse and I'm ready to go. I have to wait for the others so I sit downstairs with a well dressed Mark, watching Peppa Pig. Around 2 episodes later, everybody is ready to go. We make our way to the car. I get in the drivers seat and buckle my seatbelt. Courtney, Jodie and Ryland get in the back of the minivan and buckle their seatbelts. Ratliff, Rocky, Ross and Riker are all stood outside next to the drivers side, staring at me. 

"Get out of the car..."- Riker

"What? No!"- Rydel 

"Delly, Get out the car!"- Ratliff

"I'm not getting out of the car!"- Rydel 

"Guys, we're going in..."- Ross

They open the door and grab me by my ankles and wrists, carefully pulling me out. They place me outside the car and Riker gets into the drivers seat. 

"Dude, What the heck?"- Rydel 

"You're pregnant and theres no way you're driving!"- Ratliff 

"Ugh, Whatever..."- Rydel 

I get into the back and Ell sits next to me. Once we're all in and buckled up, Riker starts the car. He reverses off the driveway and we were on our way. Jodie, Courtney and I were all excited to finally see Jodie's baby. Courtney and I were excited as we had never seen her baby before. She was finding out the gender of the baby also. When we get there, Riker signs Jodie in and we all sit down. We mess about in the waiting room until we are finally called in. Jodie lays on the bed and lifts her top just under her bra line. The midwife squirts the gel onto Jodie's bare stomach and she shivers. Riker holds her hand and we all stare at the screen as the midwife begins scanning. We all looked in awe. Riker started crying tears of happiness. 

"Would you like to know the gender?"- Midwife 

We all nod and she continues scanning. 

"Well, as you can see here, its legs are wide open...It appears to be a..."- Midwife 

"What's wrong? Is the baby okay?"- Riker

"Hold on a second..."- Midwife 

Everybody just looks at eachother. 

"You hear that?"- Midwife 

"What?"- Jodie 

"It's another heartbeat, Congratulations!"- Midwife

"You mean..."- Riker 

"Twins?"- Jodie 

Riker passes out and is left on the floor. Good job we was recording this! This is so being used against him. I can't help but burst out laughing. Ell does aswell and we high five eachother. Riker finally wakes up and we carry on with the ultrasound. She scans over Jodie's bump and looks up at the screen.

"Well, If you look right hereat baby number 1, you can see this little guys private area, and If you look at baby number 2, It's a little princess!"- Midwife 

Jodie and Riker start crying tears of joy and he kisses her. The midwife prints pictures off and turns to Courtney. 

"Since you haven't got an appointment, how about I give you a gender scan and an ultrasound aswell?"- Midwife