Chapter 39

Rydel's POV

I stand in the shower, thinking about the situation. My heart breaks a little more. I start cying again. How did I even get myself into this situation? How could my life turn from good to bad in seconds? Its all getting too much to handle. I cant break his heart. 

I look down at my bump. I sigh and start rubbing it. Everything was just starting to fall into place. Coming back home, Being reuinted with my family and Ratliff, Going on tour, Becoming pregnant and engaged. I thought everything was starting to look up. 

I rub my bump some more and start singing to distract myself.

You're on my mind
Every night
And in the morning when I wake
Don't leave me lonely
Can you just hold me
Together before I break
I just can breath
Without you without you
I'm so lonely
Without you without you
I just can't be
Without you without you
Cuz today
You are all I need
There is something
I see in your eyes
Oh and it gives me butterflies
I just can't stop thinking
You make me weaken
Don't you know I will be true
I just can breath
Without you without you
I'm so lonely
Without you without you
I just can't be
Without you without you
Cuz today
You are all I need
I'm going crazy without you (3x)
I just can breath
Without you without you
I'm so lonely
Without you without you
I just can't be
Without you without you
Cuz today
You are all I need

I stop singing our old song and a smile creeps onto my lips as I think of all the memories we've had together.

I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around me, which is extremely hard as my bump is getting bigger. 

I wrap my hair up and walk out of the bathroom. I walk into my room and grab some pyjamas. I get changed and tie my hair in a messy bun. The pyjamas I chose are tight against my bump and makes it stand out even more. I look in the mirror and puff out my stomach. I cant believe in less that 5 months I'm gonna be a mother again. I grab my phone and snap a couple of pictures of my bare baby bump and upload them to Instagram and Twitter.

"@rydelr5 Not Long Now, Am I Right? @ratliffr5 pic.twitter.com/6R5El18ml0"

I locked my phone and threw it onto my bed. I have no idea how I'm gonna do this. I cant break up with my Fiancee... If only Kelly never turned up again. My baby is gonna have to grow up without a father. What about Mark? He's only just got his father back, I cant just rip him from his life again. 

I flop onto my bed and groan. I grab my earphones place them in my ears, before blasting 'One Last Dance', After a couple of songs, I fell asleep listening to 'Love Me Like That'. 

------The Next Morning------

I wake up, Ellingtons big strong arms are around me and I instantly feel safe. The calming sound of rain hitting the window filled the silence that surrounded us. Ratliff finally woke up and we just lay there. 

"Morning Babe, Sleep Well?"-Ratliff 

"Yeah, I Slept Like A Baby!"-Rydel 

We both chuckled. 

"What day is it today?"-Ratliff 

"Sunday, why?"-Rydel 

"You know what this means?"-Ratliff 

"That its Mark's birthday tomorrow?"-Rydel 

"No, Well Yeah... I meant its Sunday Morning..."-Ratliff