Chapter 31

Rydel's POV

Well let's just say... when I woke up this morning I felt so much better than I usually would. I didn't have guilt built up in my mind. I was now an open book. The good feeling didn't last long as the feeling of nausea swept over me and I made a beeline to the bathroom. I began throwing up into the toilet. I heard footsteps getting closer until I felt the warmth of a hand rubbing my back. Luckily my hair was already tied into a messy bun, so it was out of the way. I turned around to see that Ratliff was standing behind me making sure I was okay.

"Delly, are you okay?"-Ratliff

"Yeah...just morning sickness..."-Rydel

"Listen... I'm so sorry about this... I hate seeing you like this because of me..."-Ratliff

"Hey Ell... it's fine! It's not your fault! It's all natural, besides just think we are getting a beautiful baby out of this!"-Rydel

"I guess your right... Rydel... just know that I'll be here for you the whole pregnancy, I know I wasn't there the first time but I promise I'll be here... if there's anything you need, whether it's 3am in the morning I will get it for you, because I love you, I love Mark and I love this baby!"-Ratliff

I can't help but let out tears of happiness... Ell is just so sweet!

He pulls me into a hug and I hug him back.

I get up and brush my teeth. Today we are leaving London and going back home. I can't wait to see mini-R5. My family should know I'm pregnant by now...right?

Our flight wasn't for another 6 hours yet so we still had plenty of time.

We got ready and so did the others. We packed our suitcases and set them on the tour bus. The ride to the airport was half an hour long. When we got there we still had another 3 hours left. We decided to make vines,keeks as Instagram videos since we were all so bored. I recorded a couple videos that were perfect for R5TV aswell.

After 2 hours of messing about with videos Mark fell asleep on Ratliff. It's cute because whenever Mark calls Ellington 'Daddy', he gets this huge grin, he's the proudest daddy in the world. It's nice that they look like eachother though... it reminds me that I have to special guys. Well technically I have 7 special guys if you include my brothers and my dad.

My mom means the absolute world to me aswell. I don't know if I could of survived these past 2 years without her. She supported me through my pregnancy, the birth and when Mark was a baby.

I must've fell asleep on Ratliff's shoulder because I felt myself being shook.

When I woke up I was being carried onto the plane by Riker. Everybody has been so protective over me since I've been pregnant... then again they've always been protective, but still.

On the plane I fell asleep again, holding onto my tiny bump.

I woke up half way through the flight and decided to watch a film.

I wasn't in the mood for a horror and to be honest right now all I wanted to do was watch a Disney film. After a 5 minute discussion with Mark, the final decision was 'Finding Nemo'.

------After The Film------

I knew it wasn't a good idea to watch it. I couldn't stop crying! I'm a grown woman, I should not be crying at 'Finding Nemo'. Stupid pregnancy hormones! The guys were laughing at me, my mom consoled me and Ratliff just hugged me. Mark looked at me weird. I don't blame him.

Once the flight was over we gathered our luggage and got onto the tour bus.

We were on our way home until I had my first cravings. We had to pull over to peruse the way overdue visit to 'Get Shaved'.

I ended up getting 3 servings and honestly... they were delicious!

The guys were still eating when we got on the tour bus.

I couldn't wait to get home. I miss my bed!

After 20 more minutes of driving, we finally managed to reach home.

We unpacked the tour bus and make our way into the house.

I flopped onto the couch and grabbed my laptop. I finally had enough footage to create an R5TV.

After 3 hours of editing and laughing at the videos, I had finally completed the R5TV.

I got everybody to review it before I posted it onto youtube.

Comments came flooding in along with the views rising up. Guess the R5 Family loved it!

Then I had an idea.

I'm going to make a pregnancy documentary...

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy with school! This is just a filler chapter and I know it's short but I didn't want you guys to wait forever! So yeah... please leave feedback and tell me what you think! Also if you have any ideas then please... don't be afraid to share them! Just Inbox me! Thank you for all the support!

-Courtney xoxoxo