Chapter 27

Rydel's POV

We were finally allowed to bring Mark back from the hospital, which was such a relief. Ratliff and I are now a couple and decided it's best if I move into my moms house again.

The reason is Mark needs to be around his family, it'd be easier and I miss the old times.

I still haven't told anybody that I'm pregnant, I know they'll support me but I'm still in shock. I wonder if Ratliff even remembers what happened in Vegas that night? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right? I'm sure Ell will enjoy being a dad again...Maybe...

We are going on tour again in a week and a half as Hollywood Records think it's good publicity now that I'm back... I'm part of R5 again and I'm so happy. Everything feels like the old times... just right.

Today I was sorting out my room. I had already moved into my moms and everything was sorted out. Ell and I moved into my room and we re-decorated Ell's room for Mark.

My old house was put up for sale and guess what?!?!

Mini- R5 moved in next door.

Everybody was so happy.

We was having a celebration/family barbecue. Ratliff and I were standing by the pool. I decided to go get changed into my bikini and the guys got changed into their shorts.

I looked in the mirror at my now forming stomach. It wasn't much bigger, it was basically the same... then again, I am only a month and a half gone. I've still got ages left.

I wrapped a towel around my body and made my way outside.

I saw the boys doing tricks from the diving board and realised I couldn't join in. They asked me to do my finale flip I created when I was 15 but I refused. They seemed shocked but left it. They started teaching mini R5 a few tricks. Then they tried teaching Mark how to swim. I recorded it and decided I was gonna make an R5TV later on. I still have footage from the past few months I've been back.

I feel arms snake around my waist and sparks fly causing me to shiver. I turn around into Ratliff's arms and hug him. We kiss and I hear my brothers Fangirling. Rocky is recording it, Ross, Riker and Ryland are standing there 'awwing' at us. We both smile into the kiss before we pull away and wrap our arms around eachother. I felt myself being picked up and I start panicking. I was about to be thrown into the pool. I start trying to get out of his arms but I cant. I give my mom a look that says 'help me please' and she interferes.

"Rydel, I need you to help me make the salad..."-Stormie

He puts me down and I thank him. Giving him a kiss in the process.

We walk inside and she gives me a look that says 'tell me everything'.

I take a deep breath and try and avoid the subject.

My mom starts frying onions for the burgers and I start feeling nauseous. I take deep breaths but I can't help it. As soon as the smell wafts into my face, I run into the bathroom.

I begin throwing up and I feel somebody pull my hair back and rub my back lightly.

Once I'm done, I sit up, flush the toilet and brush my teeth.

My mom is standing there, staring at me with a huge smirk on her face.

"Delly?"-Stormie.

"Yeah..."-Rydel

She jumps up and down squealing in delight and she hugs me.

"Oh My Stars! I'm gonna be a nanny again! When did this happen? When Did You Find Out? How Far Along Are You? Is It Ell's?"-Stormie

I chuckle at my moms sudden outburst before answering.

"When we was in Vegas, we got drunk and I woke up in Ell's bed, but I snuck out before he noticed, I Found out when Mark was in hospital, so only a couple days ago and I'm around 6 weeks!"-Rydel

She pulled me into a huge hug and I hugged her back. See... this is why I'm so happy to have her!

"Are you gonna tell anybody else yet? And what about the whole Ell situation?"-Stormie

"Honestly... I have no idea, I wanna tell them but I'm nervous after what happened last time, I mean... I know the guys will be excited but I'm scared about letting Ell know... I'm just gonna play it by day."-Rydel

She pulls me into another hug.

"I can't believe my baby girl is growing up! You have a beautiful son and a family and boyfriend who care about you! I love you so much!"-Stormie

She looks like she is about to cry and I hate seeing my mom cry.

"Mom, please don't cry, or I'll end up crying!"-Rydel

She bursts out crying and I feel myself crumble.

Tears start to spill and we both just sit there hugging eachother and crying.

The door opens and standing there is Ross.

"Man, girls and their emotions! Makes me glad I don't have a girlfriend!"-Ross

Mom and I both give him death glares before he runs out shouting 'sorry' down the hall.

We finally pull ourselves together before walking back into the kitchen.

"Just know that I'll always be your baby girl..."-Rydel

"I love you!"-Stormie

"I love you too!"-Rydel

We hug once again and start making the rest of the food. The onions ended up burning as we left them on so we threw them away. My mom made more and I made sure to stay well back. I got into the pool but just didn't do any tricks.

We had a really good day in the end.

After my mom finding out, nearly setting the house alight, having a barbecue with mini-R5, swimming and having an awesome day, I snuggled into bed with Ratliff. He held me protectively as I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Hey,

I feel bad for not really updating and I know this is probably really short and boring but it's mostly just a filler chapter. So yeah... please leave feedback 😜 & also I know this is totally random but who is your crush in R5? Comment below! I have no idea why, but just do it! Haha 😂

-Courtney xoxoxo