Chapter 6!

Rydel's POV

I stepped off the plane and sighed. Here I was... by myself in London, starting my own life! I switched my phone on and saw:

174 Missed Calls

7,895 Tweets

693 Texts

Wow... it's only been 7 Hours.

I grabbed my suitcase and got into my car that had been shipped oversea. I drove to the nearest hotel and booked a room.

I texted my mum and said.

"Hey Mum, You Are Probably Wondering What Happened... I Can't Tell You... As Much As I Want To Come Home And Be In Your Arms, I Can't. I Just Want To Let You Know Im Okay... I Love You All So Much!

Love DellyBear!

Before she could reply I went to sleep.

As soon as I got up I got dressed and went house hunting. I found the perfect one. I paid for it then moved my suitcase into it. I ordered furniture online and it was all delivered and set up for me. I was so happy that I had my own home. The only problem was... I miss my family!

I check my phone and see that my mum had text me back.

"Rydel, Honey? Please come back! Everybody misses you! It's not the same! Riker misses his baby sister, he is so depressed! Rocky,Ross & Ryland miss their older sister, Ratliff hasn't slept, eaten or spoke in 2 days! Your Father and I miss our baby girl! I'm sure whatever it is... we can sort it out... we love you Rydel!

Love Mummy!"

I cry at her text and send her a text back.

I'm starting to rethink this whole thing.

I fall asleep because I cried so much... Stupid Hormones!

------7 Months Pregnant------

My brothers and Ratliff was playing a concert in London tonight and I was going to it. I'm going to stay hidden so they don't see my huge bump!

They play the songs and just before they Finish the concert they say this.

"One Last Song Before We Finish! This Song Is In Honour Of Our Amazing & Beautiful Sister Rydel Lynch! We Still Haven't Found Her And We Miss Her Alot! So Here Goes..."

Tear drops in your hazel eyes

I can't believe I made you cry

It feels so long since we went wrong

But you're still on my mind

Never meant to break your heart

Sometimes things just fall apart

So heres one night to make it right

Before we say goodbye

So wait up, wait up

Give me one more chance

To make up, make up

I just need one last dance

Freshman year I saw your face

Now its graduation day

Said we'd be friends, till the end

Can we start again?

So wait up, wait up

Give me one more chance

To make up, make up

I just need one last dance

Na na na na oh-oh