Chapter 5!

Ratliff's POV

When we got back from London I got a text from Kelly asking if she can come over to explain. When she came here we was talking and she kissed me, I don't know why but I kissed her back. I pushed her off of me and she fell to the floor.

"What the heck?"- Kelly

"You shouldn't have kissed me! I have a girlfriend!"- Ratliff

"You have a girlfriend? How comes you were kissing me back?"-Kelly

"Yes! Rydel is my girlfriend! So I suggest you leave NOW!"-Ratliff

I pulled her arm and led her to the front door. I pushed her out and went back to my room, feeling guilty as ever. I fell asleep after crying so much.

I woke up to crying, screaming and shouting.

I walked out of my room and saw Stormie crying and the boys were shouting for Rydel.

"What's going on?"-Ratliff

"Rydel's missing!"-Ryland

"Are you sure?"-Ratliff

He handed me a note and I read it over and over again. I grabbed my phone and started calling her, they all went to voicemail. I began panicking. We searches for her all night until it got late, we tried calling her and we contacted the police. I even tweeted for fans to help find her.

@ratliffr5: Everybody Help Find Rydel! #FindRydelLynch

Tweets came flooding through my phone and I searched frantically to see if any said they found her. We had no luck and I couldn't sleep. I didn't eat either. I stopped talking. Rydel... If your out there, let me know... I Miss You!