Chapter 46

Ratliff's POV

*Day one of the honeymoon*

I wake up and look down to see my beautiful wife in my arms. I smile as she snuggles into me more and let's out a little snore.

"Baby, I hate to wake you up but we have things booked."-Ell

"Can't I just lay in your arms forever?"-Rydel

"I wish you could babe. Maybe later?"-Ell

She sighs and I chuckle.

"Can I shower first?"-Rydel

"Can I join?"-Ell

I smirk and she blushes.

"Yes."-Rydel

"Then yes. You can shower."-Ell

She giggles and I take her hand as we walk to the bathroom. She runs the shower and we get undressed. Before she steps in, I turn her towards me and kiss her passionately. She kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck before pulling away and resting her forehead against mine.

"I love you Mrs Ratliff."-Ell

"I love you too Mr Ratliff."-Rydel

We get into the shower and I kiss her shoulder as the water droplets rest on her skin.

After we get out, we get ready and leave.

I cover her eyes as we walk into the place. When I move my hands, she turns to kiss me.

"Are you serious?! I've always wanted to do this! You're the best!"

I smile and we get changed into wet suits. We were about to swim with dolphins and I was so excited as well as Delly. We get in and I go under, gripping onto a dolphin. Delly does the same and let's out a giggle as the dolphin starts swimming with her attached. We get our picture taken and continue for a little while longer before getting out and drying off. We get our clothes back on and decide to go for some food.

We settle for an all you can eat buffet. After getting the food we want, we sit down and begin to talk.

"The baby will be here in no time. I can't wait to meet my little princess."-Ell

"I thought I was your princess?"-Rydel

"You was. Now you're my queen."-Ell

She starts to blush and I chuckle.

The rest of the day went by quickly and we ended up under the stars.

---A week later---

Rydel's POV

We had been home a day and it felt great. I missed being around Mark and the guys. I also missed my parents. It still feels weird to be called Rydel Ratliff but it feels right. I'm 8 and a half months pregnant at the moment. It sucks. Only 2 weeks left though. That is unless she comes early. Ellington's getting more and more excited but I can tell he's scared. The guys think he's gonna pass out during the birth, God I'd love to see that.

The plan was to go out today. That never happened though. I've been getting a couple pains. I'm not too bothered about them. I think they'll pass. Ellington on the other hand... Not so much. He's so protective, he wants things done properly. I can't blame him to be honest.

Another pain passes through my stomach, making me clutch it.

"Another?"-Ell

"Yeah..."-Rydel

"That's the third in 15 minutes. Maybe we should get it checked out."-Ell

"It's fine, honestly."-Rydel