Chapter 8

Rydel's POV

I woke up to Mark playing with my hair. I got up to shower and I told Mark to go wake the boys up. I heard groans throughout the house and I laughed. I got into the shower and I began singing.

Today I am getting my hair dyed. I'm gonna miss my blonde hair but I need a disguise for when Ratliff comes back.
Which is in 2 weeks. I need to find a house aswell.

I finish singing 'Love Me Like That' and continued to shower.

When I get out I grab a pair of my brothers sweatpants and an oversized top. I have to wear my brothers clothes as I haven't got any, they was all burned in the fire. My mom had some of the boys clothes from when mini R5 stay for Mark.

They boys babysit while my mom takes me to the hairdressers. I get it dyed brown with ombré tips. I look in the mirror and gasp. I don't even look like me. Next my mom and I go to the furniture store as I have bought a place... next door to my moms house! I'm so excited that we are neighbours.

We scan the things I need and set the delivery time. Then we go back to the car and drive home. When we walk into the door I see Mark wrestling with the boys. I grab my phone and take a picture. When the boys see me they gasp.

"You look beautiful!"-Riker

"You look so different!"-Rocky

"I like it!"-Ross

"Wow!"-Ryland

"Mommy Look Like A Pwincess!"-Mark

I blush at all the compliments and go into the kitchen.

My mom and I make everybody lunch and they run into the kitchen like a bunch of 5 year olds!

Mark is on Ross's shoulders laughing as Ross spins around.

"Ross be careful!"-Rydel

My mom and I sit down and talk for a while.

"What's it like being a mom now? I mean your so mature! My baby has grown up!"- Stormie

"Aww momma! I'm always gonna be your baby!"-Rydel

We hug and cry for 5 minutes until the boys come in.

Mark hugs me and I lift him up onto my lap.

He looks so much like Ell. It's like his face on a tiny body. I have no idea how I'm gonna hide it if Ell sees him.

Riker snaps me out of my thoughts and I sigh.

"He looks so much like Ratliff right?"-Ross

I just nod.

"How are you gonna hide it?"-Riker

"I have no idea... I mean, if I'm living next door it's gonna be hard, hopefully he won't recognise me. Atleast he don't know about Mark, so he won't ask about it... Right?"-Rydel

"Right... hopefully!"-Ryland

"It's gonna be hard..."-Rocky

"I know..."-Rydel

Just then the doorbell goes, I stand up with Mark on my hip and answer it.

"Uhh... delivery for Miss Rydel Lynch?"-Delivery Guy

"Yeah that's me!"-Rydel

I sign for the delivery and I signal for him to go to next door. The boys help him unload the truck and I thank them all.

The guys and my mom helped me decorate my house and they helped set up the furniture. My mom and I set up my room and my bathroom as the boys set up Marks room.

Then we all set up the living room, basement, kitchen and garden.

The garden was exactly the same as my moms. The pool was the same aswell.

By the time we were finished painting everything and decorating it was 3AM. Everybody was tired and Mark was passed out on the sofa. I lifted him up and carried him upstairs. I lay him in his bed and tucked him in. Everybody stayed at my house that night, I know it was only next door and they could of easily got home but it was a housewarming sleepover. We stayed up and had a jam session in the basement. Like the old times. I hadn't sung with them in over 2 years. I missed the old times. I had a keyboard, 2 guitars, a bass guitar and drums. I also had a recording studio in the basement. My moms house does aswell. I played keyboard, Rocky and Ross played guitar, Riker played bass and Ryland played drums. The walls were soundproof which was good because Mark was sleeping. My mom recorded it all. After we played all our songs we finished up. It was 5AM when we finished and I yawned. I was so happy to be reunited with my family again. I fell asleep in my big brothers arms with a huge smile plastered onto my face.

I wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I rush up and run to the kitchen. I sit at my new table and my mom serves our breakfast. Ross goes to get Mark and places him in the middle of him and Riker.

I smile at my family as they all eat their food.

"Okay... so we need to talk about this house!"-Rydel

Everybody looks at me weird and I laugh.

"You guys can walk over here whenever you want, if you need a place to stay there is plenty of room. The door is always open... you don't even have to knock! You all get a key!"-Rydel

I hand everybody their key and they thank me. I'm allowed to go to my moms house anytime aswell. I've always had a key.

Today we are all going to the beach. We all pile into my moms minivan and it feels like old times, when we would fight over the seats. The boys still haven't changed. They end up picking their seats and we head off.

When we got there people ran over to the boys and asked for pictures and autographs. I remember they don't recognise who I am and I sigh of relief. I hide Marks face to make sure nobody sees him and I face the opposite direction.

This is the first time Mark has been to the beach and I can tell he is going to love it!

The boys take him to the water whilst mom and I sunbathe.

10 minutes later the boys come back with ice-cream. Mark has it spread all over his face and I take a picture of him. Then I look over to the boys and they have it all over their faces too. Mom and I chuckle as we both snap pictures of Mark and the boys together.

A few hours later we head home as the beach gets overcrowded.

I go to my moms with the rest of them.

The guys and I end up having a horror film party. My mom takes Mark to the park.

When they get back my mum is carrying a sleepy Mark. She lays him in Ratliff's bed. I grab a pair of Ratliff's sweatpants and an oversized shirt. They smell just like him. So does his bed. I shed a few tears as I think of when I caught him and Kelly. I still can't believe he cheated on me... I fall into a deep sleep as I snuggle with Mark.

I wake up to find Mark gone. I get up and go downstairs. I see the boys with him. I smile at them and go into the kitchen.

Mark comes running in and comes over to me.

"Mommy, look what I got!"-Mark

I look at the R5 Pick Necklace around his neck and I look down at mine.

"Wow! Who gave you that?"-Rydel

"Uncle Wocky!"-Mark

I chuckle at the way he says Rocky and stand up.

I get into the shower and start singing.

Once I get out I borrow a pair of Riker's skinny jeans and an old top of mine that I left here.

My mom and I go clothes shopping and then we go home. Mark has loads of new things and I get a top that says 'I 💗 The Drummer!' I only bought it because it was pink!

I grab Mark and we go to our house. I tuck him into bed and get into mine. I fall into a deep sleep thinking about Ratliff.