Chapter 21

Ratliff's POV

I was angry, hurt... upset.

Why would she try to lie to me, Mark isn't mine, I've never had sex....Ever...

I can't believe Rydel is back. The love of my life. Her blonde hair with tinsel and her Hazel eyes. Perfection...

I can't believe she was around me the whole time... Mary... Rydel Mary... how could I have been so stupid. I wonder how the guys are feeling, what about Stormie and Mark? Why would Rydel do this? God, it's so complicated.

I was hidden inside a room, I had no idea what type of room it was. It had a sofa and a tv in, it was quite big aswell. I was sat on the royal blue sofa, crying my eyes out, thinking about everything. All them things I said to Rydel when we was on the camping trip... she must hate me...

I hear a knock on the door but I ignore it. I hear it open and close, then I feel pressure on the sofa next to me. I don't even bother to look who it is.

"Ell..."-Rydel

"Leave me alone!"-Ratliff

"Ell... Please Listen..."-Rydel

"What, so you can make even more lies?"-Ratliff

"What lies have I told you Ell? None! I love you with all my heart! I wouldn't do this to you intentionally!"-Rydel

"Seriously? You expect me to believe that?"-Ratliff

Then there was an awkward silence.

"Why did you do it?"-Ratliff

"What?"-Rydel

"Why did you leave? Did you not love me anymore?"-Ratliff

"WHAT? That's not it at all!"-Rydel

"Then tell me!"-Ratliff

"I left because I was pregnant... okay? I left because I was pregnant with your son!"-Rydel

"He is not my son! I have never even had sex!"-Ratliff

"C'mon Ell... even a blind man can tell he is yours... when are you gonna accept the fact that he is?"-Rydel

"Never... because he isn't... I don't want anything to do with you or your son! I used to love you, now you can just rot in hell!"-Ratliff

I stand up and leave her there crying. I can't believe she would lie to me! After I missed her for 2 years! I thought we had the perfect relationship, I thought she loved me...

I meet my mom outside the venue and she tries convincing me that Rydel does love me, Rydel done this for a reason and Mark is mine.

I can't believe her! She is meant to be my mom and she is siding with Rydel.

I decided I wanted to go on holiday, away from all this drama, just so I can clear my mind.

We all get the tour bus back to the hotel and my mom is fussing over Mark. I can't believe she actually believes Rydel.

He's not even her grandson.

She has brainwashed the fans and my mom.

When we get back to the hotel my mom and Stormie share a room with Rydel for the night and I can hear Rydel crying.

I sigh and roll my eyes. This is pathetic.

I grab my laptop and search for a great place to go on holiday.

I find the perfect place...

Hawaii...

Hey, this is a filler! Obviously... I Hope You Guys Are Enjoying The Story So Far? The Reason This Chapter is so short is because I'm in the Uk, I've Got School Tomorrow & Im Really Tired! Sorry... I promise I'll update tomorrow! Love you all!

-Courtney xoxoxo