Chapter 3

Ratliff's POV

I'm so glad that Rydel is finally my girlfriend. I still can't believe Kelly was cheating on me. When I went downstairs I was hand in hand with Rydel.

We sat in the living room where everybody was gathered.

We take a seat on the sofa and Ryland begins talking.

"Guys... There's Something I Need To Tell You..."-Ryland

Everybody was focused on Ryland, waiting for him to tell us.

"WE ARE GOING ON TOUR!"-Ryland

Everybody cheered and asked Ryland questions.

"We are going back to Paris, Texas, New York, Miami, Las Vegas And London!"-Ryland

"Yay! I Miss London!"-Rydel

"Maybe We Can Kiss At The Top Of The Eiffel Tower?"-Ratliff

She nods and I smile.

"When are we leaving?"-Riker

"Tomorrow..."-Ryland

"We better start packing!"- Rocky

"I'm gonna have to call the 'Austin & Ally' set."-Ross

Everybody rushed around and started packing. I grabbed my suitcase and packed my things, I didn't know what to pack... usually Kelly helps me...

Just then Rydel comes in and helps me, I thank her and she leaves to go and pack her things and help the boys. I sit on my bed thinking about all the times Kelly and I spent together... I've gotta stop thinking about her, I'm with Rydel now!

I make sure I have spare drumsticks and that my drums are ready.

Once everything is packed we place it near the front door, ready for the morning.

We go to sleep as we have to wake up at 2AM.

My alarm clock starts ringing and I quickly turn it off.

As I step out of my room everybody is walking round groaning. Everybody stays in their pyjamas. We load everything onto the bus and we choose our bunks.

Bottom Bunks: Ross & Ryland

Middle Bunks: Riker & Rocky

Top Bunks: Ratliff & Rydel

When the bus starts everybody goes back to sleep. I close my bunk curtain and go to sleep.

When I wake up its 11AM. I get out of bed and brush my teeth. I go into the bus lounge and turn on the x-box.

They boys soon come in and they grab a controller.

We play for another hour before we pull over at a breakfast place.

We grab a booth and order, once we finish we pay and head to the airport.

Once we get to the airport we check in and sit on the plane, I have the window seat and Rydel is next to me.

I grab my headphones and put on a film. I watch 'Despicable Me 2' and Rydel watches 'Monsters University'. When the film finishes Rydel is asleep on my shoulder. I kiss her forehead and lean my head on hers. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

I wake up to somebody shaking me. When I open my eyes Riker is standing there, I stretch and see the plane has landed. I wake Rydel up and grab my bag from the overhead storage. Rydel has trouble with hers so I help her. She smiles and pecks my cheek before we walk off the plane. We leave the airport and we get a taxi to the hotel. Rydel gets her own room, I have my own, Ross and Ryland shares so does Riker & Rocky. Stormie and Mark have a different room aswell. We rest for a while as we are still jet lagged. When we feel better we go sight seeing. We go to the Eiffel Tower and go to the top. Rydel and I kiss and fireworks shoot through my body. I ask Rydel on a date and she agrees.

We visit some other places in Paris then head back to the hotel. I start getting ready for our date. When I knock on her door my jaw drops. She looks beautiful. I take her hand and we leave. When we get there I pull her chair and she sits. I have the best bottle of wine brought to our table and we order. We have a great night and we even got a little tipsy. I walk her back to her room and kiss her goodnight, she deepens the kiss and drags me into her room.

Lets just say... that night we both lost our innocence...