Chapter 23

Rydel's POV

I wake up to somebody shaking me. I open my eyes and see a police officer standing over me.

"Are you okay ma'am?"-Police Officer

"Y-Yeah, I think so..."-Rydel

"Are you sure? Why are you sleeping on a bench?"-Police Officer

"I got lost, then my legs hurt so I had a rest on the bench."-Rydel

"Do you know your way?"-Police Officer

"No, but I need to get back to my family and son!"-Rydel

"I can take you to them if you like?"-Police Officer

"Really? That'd be great! Thank you so much!"-Rydel

I follow him to the Police Car and tell him the name of the hotel. He drives me there and I thank him.

I walk in cautiously as it's 3am.

I trudge down the empty halls, until I reach my hotel room.

I slowly opened the door and walked in. As I entered, I nearly had a heart attack. My mom was sitting on the chair staring at her phone, almost as if she was expecting a call from somebody. You could tell she had been crying and I instantly began to feel guilty. Cheryl was asleep in the bed with Mark sleeping blissfully in her arms. I cleared my throat and my mom jumped. She got up and started sobbing into my shoulder. I hugged her and she hugged me. We both just stood there crying.

"Delly! Where have you been? I've been worried sick!"-Stormie

"I got lost and ended up sleeping on a bench. Then a really nice police officer brought me back here..."-Rydel

"I'm So Happy Your Back!"-Stormie

After we calm down we get ready for bed. I slip into one of Ellington's tops that he gave to me when we were dating. I loved it because it was oversized. It was green & it said "I Moustache You A Question, But I'll Shave It For Later!"

It was one of Ell's favourite lines...

I get into bed wearing just the shirt. I finally fall into a decent sleep.

------1 and a half weeks later------

We were all about to go home... well all except Ratliff. He decided to go on holiday somewhere. He wouldn't tell anybody where. It's not that I care anyway... we still aren't speaking.

"Flight To Los Angeles, Now Boarding... Please Make Your Way To Gate 6"

We grab our luggage and everybody waves to Ratliff, except me and we board the plane. I get the window seat and next to me sits Riker & Rocky.

Mark is sitting with my mom, Ross & Ryland.

Then my dad sits with Cheryl & George. I get pretty tired and put my earphones in. I fall asleep on Riker's shoulder.

I feel a head hit mine and I wake up. Riker's head is leant on mine as he snores into my ear. I carefully move from underneath him and sit forward. Rocky is playing 'Where's My Water?' & I end up helping him after his many failed attempts. We create a vine of us on the plane & a keek of Riker sleeping. I check my Instagram and Twitter & See that #Rydellington, #RydelLynchFound!, #R5Reunited & # BabyRatliff

I'm guessing people figured out Ratliff was the father of Mark. I sighed and put my phone down. I decided to play 'Cut The Rope' for a while until I completed all the levels. The flight attendant announces the plane is about to land and I fasten my seatbelt.

The plane lands and everybody exits the plane. We grab our luggage and get into our cars that were waiting for us.

It's 2am in LA time so I stay at my moms house. I pull up onto her driveway and pull the luggage inside. Everybody is so exhausted and overtired. I take Mark up to my room but he wants to stay with the guys. He gets in with Ross and I go back to my room. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I wash my face then get changed into some shorts and a baggy top that I had from my pregnancy with Mark.

I grab my hello kitty slippers and set them next to the bed. I grab my fluffy pink blindfold and stick it over my eyes. I couldn't help but think about Ratliff as I fell asleep. I don't even know where the heck he's gone... As soon as I stopped thinking I fell asleep tiredly.

Hey! So...I Know This Is Short, Don't Worry, It's Just A Filler! I Felt Bad For Not Updating So Yeah...Here Ya Go! The Reason It's So Short Is Because I'm Super Tired & Its Almost 2am Where I Live. I Have School Tomorrow So I Will Try And Update After School :) Please Leave Feedback & Ideas For Me :) They Make Me Really Happy! Also Please Vote For This Story, Recommend It To People & Could You Also Advertise It In Your Stories? Pretty Please? I'll Give You Guys An Extra Long Chapter! I Also Have 2 Really Great Ideas That Is Gonna Me Major Drama In This Story So Please Stay Tuned & Hopefully You'll Love It! It'll Probably Be Around Chapter 25! I Think This Is All For Now But You Can Follow Me On Instagram & Twitter If You Like?

@Courtney_601 -Twitter

Courtney_601 -Instagram

So Yeah... Thank You For All Of The Awesome Feedback! I Love You All And I Really Do Appreciate Your Support!

-Courtney xoxoxo