Chapter 19

Rydel's POV

I wake up to the bright sun shining through the cracks of the curtain. My head was pounding and I felt sick to my stomach. Stupid hangover! I got up and realised I didn't have any clothes on... I quickly got a sheet and covered myself. I walked into the bathroom and locked myself in. I got into the shower. When I got out I felt fresh again. I grabbed one of the hotels dressing gowns and wrapped it around my wet body. I wrapped my hair in a towel and walked out. I nearly had a heart attack at the sight...

Ratliff was in the bed...Naked...

I knew something happened... it's a tiny bit obvious! I start shaking and I grab my clothes and run out of the room. I bump into Riker on the way to my room. He helps me up and I thank him. He lifts my head up and sees the tears that are trickling down my face. He hugs me.

"Delly what's wrong?"-Riker

I just keep crying into his chest. He picks me up bridal style and carries me into my room. I sit on the bed and I tell him. He just comforts me. Everybody had a major hangover when I saw them all. Ratliff don't remember anything from last night. He even told us. Thank god I got out in time! We all had to get ready for soundcheck. We stopped off at a Starbucks on the way.

When we got to the venue people were lined up for the soundcheck. They were screaming and reaching out to the guys. My head was pounding. I can tell the guys heads were pounding aswell, as they were making weird faces and trying to rush into the venue.

They grabbed their instruments and began playing and all our heads hurt. The fans were let in and it became really noisy. My face grimaced as the pain shot through my head, the guys were groaning slightly but kept sipping their Starbucks every couple minutes. We took some paracetamol and we began feeling better.

I'm never drinking again... maybe...

After soundcheck they have the meet and greet. They took pictures with fans and signed things.

Ryland prepared the equipment for the concert as the others completed their meet and greet.

They do the show a couple hours later and let's just say... they rocked!

When I got back to the hotel room I snuggled into the double bed with Mark. I dozed off into a peaceful sleep.