Chapter 11

Rydel's POV

When I wake up I stretch and yawn. I hit my alarm clock that is ringing in my ear. I look at my phone and realise it's 4AM. It feels just like we are going on tour. I change into some sweatpants and a tank top and tie my hair into a messy bun. I grab my phone and walk I to Riker's room. I see him and Mark snuggled up together, I 'aww' and take a few pictures. They look so adorable.

I hear a cough behind me and see Ratliff standing there. I panic and go to walk out of the room. Ratliff blocks me and I can't get out.

"What are you doing in here?"-Ratliff

"I was just coming to wake Riker and Rocky up..."-Rydel

"Really? Then why were you taking pictures of Riker?"-Ratliff

"I was NOT! Honestly..."-Rydel

"Mary...are you some kind of stalker fan?"- Ratliff

"What? NO! why do you think that? I was just coming in here to wake these up!"-Rydel

Just then the guys started to shuffle and I was really hoping that Riker covered Mark.

"What are you guys doing in here?"-Rocky

In the corner of my eye I saw Riker covering Mark with his Peppa Pig blanket and I was relieved.

"I was coming in here to wake you guys up...then I saw Mary taking pictures of Riker"-Ratliff

The boys caught on and Riker covered for me.

"Last night I asked her to take a picture of me while I was sleeping so I could see how I look...I told her not to tell anybody. Can I see the picture Mary?"-Riker

I showed him and he said 'aww' too. I chuckle and put my phone away.

"I'm so sorry for accusing you of being a stalker fan...do you forgive me?"-Ratliff

I chuckle and I nod.

He hugs me and I feel sparks shoot through my whole body. I literally melted in his arms. I saw the guys eyebrows raise and Riker took a picture. I go to pull away from the hug but Ratliff just squeezes tighter. My mom comes in and we quickly pull away. I blush and Ratliff blushes too.

"I'm sorry... it's just, you remind me so much of Delly, you even hug like her!"-Ratliff

"It's okay... I should go brush my teeth..."-Rydel

I walk out the boys room and brush my teeth, my mom follows and we talk about it. She squeals in delight and I laugh.

I walk back into the boys room and everybody's awake. I get Mark before Ratliff comes back and take him into my room. I get him dressed into some pyjamas and get his Peppa pig blanket. I wrap it around him and he snuggles into my neck. Still obviously tired. I carry him downstairs and throw his dirty diaper in the bin. Everybody is crowding round the door, waiting to leave. Riker grabs my suitcase and Rocky grabs Marks. They take it outside and I thank them. When I walk outside, the tour bus is waiting for us. Every year we took the tour bus as it had a lot of room.

I run inside and put Mark on Riker's bunk. He falls asleep again with his bottle I made him and I walk around the bus. Everything looks exactly the same. I climb up onto my top bunk and it's left exactly the same. I snuggle into the blanket that was on there and start crying. I miss all of this!

Ratliff climbs up onto his bunk which is opposite mine and looks at me.

"That was Rydel's bunk...I swear you could be the same people"-Ratliff

He laughs so I laugh aswell.

I fall asleep listening to music.

When I wake up its light outside. I climb down from my bunk and check on Mark. He is wide awake so I pick him up and carry him into the kitchen part of the bus. I sit him down and I start making pancakes. Just then Ross comes running in and sits next to Mark.

"PANCAKES!"-Ross & Mark

I hear somebody fall off a bunk and some running and Rocky comes in. I laugh so much that I couldnt breathe. Rocky always fell off of his bunk. In the end I made everybody pancakes. Ratliff was still asleep. After a couple of minutes I heard moans and footsteps. Ratliff coming in. I didn't know how I was gonna explain Mark to Ratliff... I knew I had to hide him but I didn't know how.

Ratliff walked in and sat next to Rocky.

"You guys see the little kid too right?"-Ratliff

Nobody said anything.

"His names Mark...he's my son..."-Rydel

"Your son? Why does he look exactly like me?"-Ratliff

"Yeah, my son! I can't see it...can you?"-Rydel

The guys catch on and shake their heads. Thank god!

"I must be still half asleep...I think I would of remembered sleeping with you anyway!"-Ratliff

"Who said anything about you sleeping with me?"-Rydel

"I know...we only met a few days ago!"-Ratliff

Everybody starts laughing...that was a close one!