Chapter Twenty-Three

So here's your song. It's twisting me.

I'd give anything to make you scream.

And I'll just smile, and make believe I don't feel a thing.

That doesn't work for me.

"How was lunch?" Niall asked as I walked into his house, taking off my shoes and sitting down on the couch. Niall walked into the living room with Blake on his hip, a tired smile on his face but it was s mile either way.

"It was great, Luke finally decided where he wanted to go for his bachelor night."

"And where's that?"

"Vegas."

"Vegas?"

"Yup. Vegas."

"Why Vegas?"

"Hell if I know."

"When are you guys leaving?"

"I believe you meant when are we leaving."

"We can't leave Blake alone." Niall stated like it was an obvious fact that I wasn't looking at. Of course I knew this, I'm not an idiot.

"We can leave him with Zayn again."

"That's not exactly fair for Zayn."

"I want you to come."

"Well I'm not leaving Blake." If I was getting this right, it seemed like he didn't want to come with me. He was coming up with an excuse... I hated it when he did that.

"He can come with us then."

"I'm not taking Blake to Vegas."

"Then I'm not going." I shrugged, maybe if I did reverse psychology....

"Harry that's not fair."

"I don't feel like going without you, so either you go or I don't." Niall let out a sigh, rolling his eyes at me.

"We can talk about this later. Your mum called earlier." Another thing I've learned about Niall, when he's done talking about something... he changes the subject.

"How'd she get your number?" I asked, it wasn't everyday she called.

"She called your phone." Niall shrugged, earning a displeased noise from Blake.

"How'd you get my phone?" My eyebrows scrunched together, I don't remember leaving my phone...

"You left it here and it wouldn't stop ringing. You seriously have your mothers contact as "Birth Giver"?"

"Your point?"

"You have weird contact names."

"I know."

"She wants us over for dinner tonight."

"Not happening."

"I kind of already told her yes." I sat up on the couch, my eyes wide as I looked at him like he's crazy.

"You what?"

"I told her we'd come over. Harry we've been dating for what... almost six months now? I haven't even met your mother and you want to get married?"

"My mom is the last person I want to introduce you to. I mean you know pretty much everything about her. She's only trying to find a way to scare you off. Niall she's crazy."

"You need to get past your mommy issues."

"That's rich coming from you." I said with no hesitation whatsoever, feeling a little bad after I saw the hurt expression on his face.

"We're going and that's final. Now you can either choose to go willingly and with a smile on your face or I can force you to go and you can sleep on the couch tonight."

"Oh I love it when you talk dirty to me."

"I'm mad at you so don't even try to flirt."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it right now. We leave in an hour, if I were you I'd shower before we go."

"Shower with me?"

"No." Niall started to walk away, Blake's head resting against his shoulder. I let out a sigh as I realized he was pissed at me. I got up off the couch and rushed after him, grabbing his free hand.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't just tell me you are, show me you are this time." He whispered, taking his hand back. He gave me a sad smile before he kissed my cheek and walked into his room.

"Harry, you are a fucking idiot sometimes." I told myself, pulling at my hair as I let out a breath of frustration.

_______________________

"Where we going?" Blake asked from the backseat, his blue eyes connecting with my green as I drove down the main street. Niall turned a little to look at Blake, a soft smile on his face.

"We're going to go see Uncle Harry's mummy, we have to be on our best behavior."

"Why?"

"Cause it's always best to be good." I said jumping slightly when Niall grabbed my hand again. I guess it was sign he wasn't completely pissed at me.

"Okay."

"That means you too Harry."

"What? I'm always on my best behavior." Niall raised an eyebrow at me, to which I just gave a nervous chuckle to...

"Yeah... I know." It was silent in the car after that, even though it was for just a few more minutes. When my mother's house finally came into view, my stomach did a slight drop. It had been quite some time since the last time I'd seen her... If I'm honest I had been avoiding her...

"Can I like... Just stay in the car? I don't think she needs to like to talk to me or anything..." I felt nervous, which really was stupid being since this was my own mother.

Not like it's Niall's mum or anything...

"No."

"No!" Blake chimed in the back, earning a grin from Niall.

"That's two to one. Now get out of the car Harry, or I'll have to drag you out."

"You really have no idea what you're walking into love... You really don't."

"Well it's a step forward in the right direction. Do you want to marry me or not?"

"Now let's not get hasty."

"Then get your ass out of this car."

"Fine."

"Fine." Blake echoed, which made me glare at him a little.

"Good, now let's get this done."

________________________________________________

You guys have gotten quiet again.

Like really quiet.

I'm sorry for the lack of humor :(

I promise it's going to come back..

Dedication:

narry_cuddles

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx