BlackJack *️⃣ Pietro.

Song: Welcome to the party- Diplo ft. French Montana and Lil Pump.

Imagine; your nickname is BlackJack because you take risks, you're unbeatable and you always leave black play cards, always stuck in something, usually the victim.

Your dress:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Are you sure this will work?, he probably knows it's a trap...'

'And still he will show, trust me..he takes risks...' Pietro replies looking at the security cameras.

'Are we sure it's a man though?' Natasha asks as she puts her feet up, balancing the chair on two legs.

'No woman has the strength to throw a play card so hard that is slices the neck and kills you...'

Natasha smirks and grabs a play-card and angles it next to Tony's head. She flicks her worst and the card ends up in the wall.

'You were saying?'

'Okay there's only one woman who can and that's you...'

'All I am saying is that we should keep our eyes open for both men and women...' she puts her feet back on the ground and leans forward.

'So Who is he after now?'

'Alex Denver...he probably did something BlackJack found very frustrating, Denver called us saying that he needed the help...he's in there now, and so is everyone else so we should get in too..' Tony explains.

'Good plan, just go in and surprise him...he will like that one...' Steve mocks.

-

You're walking into the room and you see the avengers entering. You smirk as you get sight of Pietro. You've encountered him before. But he doesn't have to know that.

You met him when you were escaping, you had just killed another evil man, people were running and you decided to mix in the crowd, get away like every other time. He bumped into you and even helped you up. But you even knew him before that. You went to school together and were in the same class. Then Sokovia went down and you escaped to America

'I never thought I'd see you again...' Pietro days and you turn around with a smirk.

'Same goes for you...I wasn't planning on going to another party which will end in disaster...'

'Who is to say the night will end the same as last time?'

'Well since you are here...' you chuckle.

'Maybe you could help us, we think he's here tonight, BlackJack...do you see anyone who was there the other night?'

You act like you look around the room and shake your head.

'No, sorry...I wish I could help but I don't see anything suspicious...' you lie. The only thing suspicious was you.

'Could you do me a favour and keep your eyes open?'

'Of course...' you reply almost seductive.

'So I am very...curious...why are the avengers here?, I thought they only enjoyed Tony Stark's extravagant parties, not the one of some other rich guy...' you put the glass to your lips and take a sip.

'Alex Denver, he needs protection against BlackJack, Alex did something to piss him off...'

'What did he do?' You ask knowing exactly what he did.

He broke into your house and shot your sister, she died later in the hospital. Denver thought BlackJack had two sisters, isn't it amazing how men can underestimate women so easily?

'He didn't tell..'

'Well whatever he did, he must have it coming...'

'I couldn't agree more..'

'You know...' you slur as you put your hand on his chest. 'I could probably lead Alex to a back room, this way he would be safer...I'll keep him distracted, I'm sure BlackJack will try to get into the room...you will catch him red handed...'

-

'You are crazy!'

'Says the one who shot my sister and let her bleed to death!'

'So you are BlackJack?' He asks anxiously.

'What gave it away?' You chuckle evilly.

'Listen I'm sorry!, I was looking for BlackJack and then she came out of nowhere!, I swear I didn't mean to!'

'But you did...and now you will face the consequences...' you smirk.

'OPEN THE DOOR!' You hear Pietro yell and you see the knob moving.

Denver is still tied to the chair and you take out your deck of cards.

'No please!' He yells and viscously starts moving in the chair.

'Shh, it will all be over soon...' you whisper as you lay the card against his neck.

'NO PLEASE DON'T HURT US!' You act scared.

You yank the card from one side to the other and it slices his neck wide open.

You step away so the blood doesn't entirely ends up on your dress.

You take out two other cards and you step back. You flick your wrist and they bury inside his chest.

You take out the last and quickly take out your white marker.

You write on it and you hold it in your hand. You take out a last one and make some cuts and scratches on your skin, you mess your hair a little and smear your lipstick.

You hide the deck of cards and you turn to the door which busts open.

'Oh thank god!' You rush to Pietro and he closes his arms around you.  The perfect opportunity to slide the card in the chest pocket.

'Go, go...we will see you outside...' he orders.

'La revedere, verificați buzunarul' you whisper in his ear and you slip out of his hold as you run away.

It takes a minute for him to understand what you just said, you just said "goodbye, check your pocket" in Rumanian. His original language.

He then fiddles his fingers in his pocket and pulls out a black card, an ace.

And in white marker there is written:

'I stand
XOXO Y/N'

'It was her, she is BlackJack!' He speeds after you but you're long gone.

A/n;

stand: To stop asking for more cards.

This is a BlackJack term.