Roofied *️⃣ Tony and Peter.

Song: Gentle Bones - settle down.

Imagine; you're at a party when you get roofied, your dad Tony comes to pick you up and Peter ends up taking care off you.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Woohoo!' You cheer as you take another sip.

You're finally allowed to go to a party without Happy and without your dad being there. Unfortunately he wasn't entirely convinced and send Peter with you.

Not that you didn't like Peter, he is sweet and smart and amazing, but if you let go you might actually spill the beans on how you really feel.

'Hey babe....how are you enjoying the party...'

'I am enjoying it..' you grin as he puts his arm around you.

'So I was thinking...you're pretty and rich...and pretty....and I'm rich...and pretty...were both popular...we should uh...date...'

'Maybe you should ask me on a date then...' you chuckle.

Peter is standing across the room and he's getting jealous.

God knows how many times he tried to ask you out, how many times you caught him staring at you.

And now he's stuck watching you flirt with another guy, he knows you don't like him. But making him your enemy would be fatal.

His eyes widen in shock when he sees Jake putting something in your drink.

He blinks and looks again and this time he's certain.

'Hey Pete, watch's doin?' One of Jakes friends asks him as he turns him away from you and Jake.

'No wait...let go off me...' he stutters as Jakes friends drag him away.

'Y/n!' He yells but you can't even hear him over the music.

'So y/n, how do you like the drinks?'

'They're okay I guess, it's a bummer I can't have alcohol yet, my dad will kill me...'

'Yeah you really shouldn't then, how about I get you another cup, just drink it up and I'll walk for you..'

'Yeah sure..' you smile and you gulp it all at once and hand him the cup.

He walks over and pours you another soda. He hands it to you and you thank him.

The music starts to get louder and louder and you start to feel really chill and relaxed.

'You wanna dance y/n?'

'What?!'

Jake chuckles and gets close to your ear.

'Wanna dance?'

'Yeah!, lets go!' You reply and he takes you upstairs instead.

'Wait aren't we supposed to go dance?' You giggle.

'I have other plans with you...' he says seductively as he pushes you on the bed.

At first you like it, but as he starts to kiss your neck and collarbone, leaving hickeys, you want to push him off, and that's where the drugs kick in.

You start to feel numb, you can't really move. You can't really speak even though you want to push him off of you, you can't.

'You like this baby?'

'N-no...' you start to feel scared.

He starts to lift up your dress and you start to cry.

'Don't bother screaming for help, nobody will hear you...' he grins.

'I really have to go now...' Peter pushes himself past the huge boys, Jake calls his friends.

He rushes into the room and sees you've vanished.

'Mr. Stark is going to kill me!' He puts his hands in his hair as his eyes dart around the room looking for you.

His phone buzzes and he takes it out of his pocket.

'Shit!, Mr. Stark!' He curses and picks up.

'Hey Kid!, hows it going?, is y/n okay?, she enjoying her first "Not Stark" party?'

'No she's not Mr. Stark!, she's gone and I just saw a guy put something in her drink, this might be a good time to come and pick her up...' he blurts our Menai slapping himself for it.

'I'm on my way...' Tony hangs up.

Peter continues to look for you when an idea pops in his mind, where do teens go when they roofied a chick?, upstairs.

'Please....stop...' you whine as he zips the front of the dress slowly.

'You've dressed for the occasion...I love it when girls wear dresses with a front zipper, it makes things easier...' he whispers in your ear.

You're finally able to move around a little bit and you try to pry his hands

'No touching babe...'

'Get off...' you whine.

Then the door swings open, hitting the wall.

Jake gets pulled off of you and you try to zip up your dress.

'Y/n....' Peter pants as his face pops up in your vision.

'Peter...' you start to cry and he zips your dress back up.

'It's okay y/n, it's okay...I'm here..'

———————————————————————————

'Hey...' Peter whispers as he sits down next to you on your bed.

You bring your knees up to your chest and you smile at him.

'Hey...' you reply.

'How are you feeling?'

'I'm okay, thanks to you...' you reply.
'It's a bummer that I had my first drink and didn't even get to enjoy it...'

'Alcohol helps to make you throw out the rest of the stuff he put in your drink...but I'll promise you that you'll get your second drink from me...'

'I appreciate that...'

'Y/n?, are you feeling better already?' Tony asks and you nod.

'I owe you both an apology...' you speak up as Tony sits on the bed.

'What for?, you didn't roofie yourself did you?' Tony asks and you shake your head.

'It's just that, I pressured you into letting me go to the party, and I dragged you with me...'

'No, don't do that...you always do that...don't.'

'Do what?' You ask Peter.

'Blame yourself for things you couldn't have been responsible for...you wanted to see what a normal party was like....and you have every right to...'

'I think I'll stick to the Stark parties...'

'Good call....get some rest...' Tony stands up, kisses your head and walks out again.

'I should get going..' Peter sighs but you stop him from moving.

'Please....stay?' You ask.

He thinks for a moment and lifts the covers. He slides next to you and puts his arm around you. You wrap your arm around him and you lay your head on his chest.

'You're my hero...' you whisper and he chuckles.

'Get some rest...'