Light and darkness *️⃣ Thor and Loki

Song: Hans Zimmer - injection.

Imagine; being Thor, Loki and Hela's sister, and being the rightful queen of Asgard.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

You're walking through the palace with quite the pace. You're trying to reach your father in time.

You walk in on him and Loki arguing when you hear him say the line you were so desperate to avoid being said.

'You're not from Asgard!' Odin yells.

'Father that's enough!' You interrupt.

'Y/n, now is not the time...'

'It never is with you, What has gotten into you?' You ask.

'The throne is the only thing he desires y/n, he isn't thinking about his actions...'

'You're scared...scared that he becomes...'

'Don't you dare say it y/n...it is a name that shall not be repeated...'

'Loki go...' you order.

'But y/n-'

'I said leave...' you hiss with a hint of rage in your eyes.

Loki walks out and closes the door.

'Why would you recall on her in front of him y/n..' Odin curses as he gets off of his throne and walks down the stairs.

'Is it true then?, are you scared he will turn out just as Hela did?, because we all know you raised her to be that way...'

'You should choose your next words wisely...' Odin replies.

'Should I?, because I don't recall you carefully choosing yours.. you never did. Not even with me, or with Hela..and you've casted Thor out...snarled at him for being with Jane...'

'He was being foolish...'

'Was he?, because I don't think so, if you really did what Malekith said, then I would call you an old man and a fool too...' you stand your ground.

'You casted our your own offspring!, your daughter and your son!, don't you see that enough is enough!, we are under attack and all you do is sit on your throne while the rest of us are actually trying to fix the mess you've made years ago!, mother died because of the choices YOU made!'

'You should respect your king y/n!'

'Respect you?, a man like you I can hardly look at!' You yell completely blinded by rage.

'You're taking dangerous path y/n, turn back while you still can...'

'Or what?, you will cast me out?, you can keep casting everyone out... then you will have no one left to rule over Asgard once you fade, except for Hela...who will rise and murder Asgard with her bare hands...because you were scared!' You scold as you try to calm down.

'You're not fit to be a leader of Asgard...' Odin continues.

'Well looks like we do have one thing in common...' you reply as you lift your dress and walk out.

As you take your steps towards your chambers, you calm down more and more until you reach your door.

You want to open it when you hear someone snickering and sobbing.

It's coming from Loki's room and you decide to take a look to see if he's okay.

'Loki?' You softly bring out.

'Go away...' his voice sounds hoarse.

'I'm not going anywhere..' you reply walking in and closing the door behind you.

You sit next to him as you glance at him.

'Why are you taking my side in this, you know what I did...'

'Because Loki, you are my brother, and no one has the right to lash out at you like that...and god help those who lash out at you...'

'Who was the person you were talking about?, the name that shall not be spoken...'

'She...She's our sister, my little sister...she cane after me and before Thor...but she was casted our very early on by Odin...'

'Why is he afraid of her the way he fears me?' Loki aka seemingly hurt.

'You've shown a lot of similarities with Hela...he's afraid you turn out as her and betray him like she did...'

'What did she do?'

'She tried to take over Asgard by using his own army against him....'

'I would never do that...' he mutters.

'I know, that's what I made very clear to him...' you reply as you pull him into a hug. He's very tall, you're basically on your tiptoes to even reach him.

It's silent for a moment and as you pull away you notice Loki wants to say something and you give him a questioning look.

'What is it?' You ask.

'Come with us, we're going to safe everyone...Asgard...'

'Who is we?' You reply.

'Me, Jane and Thor..'

'I can't Loki...I have to protect Asgard, if father dies, Hela comes back and I have to stay behind to make sure that doesn't happen...'

'You're going to protect father?'

'Yes of course..I mean he's not great..but Hela is the worst thing that could happen to our people....but I appreciate the offer Loki, is there anything I can do to help?'

'No, we have to do this...don't tell father this...that you can do..'

'My mouth will remain closed...' you smile softly.

You change your clothing and hair into your battle clothing, a gold, metallic, scale dress and straight hair, pushed back.

You lay your hand on his cheek as he tries to look away from you.

'The sun will shine on us again brother...' you say with a small smile, you slowly retrieve your hand and you turn around and walk out. Not knowing that he himself would speak the same words as you someday.