Stand up *️⃣ Loki.

Song; David Guetta - would I lie to you.

Imagine; you stand up against your parents to great amazement of Loki.

A/N: I had a lot of time to write because I'm currently at the hospital so enjoy the following updates
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'I am not going to sit here and watch them battle for something so stupid...'

'You have to y/n, you're about to become queen and you need a king...' your mother hisses.

'But I don't want any of these men, a true leader doesn't reach for the sword or any kind of weapon for that matter, to solve the problem...none of this matters if any of these men want to become king...'

'Y/n, you will obey!'

'And what if I won't?, will you just sell me off like some cheap whore?, I am not a toy I am a queen!'

'You're not yet a queen y/n, now sit down!'

You disobey and stand up, you rush down the stairs that lead to the thrones and you use your magic to change your clothing.

You walk past the weapons and you take a case with arrows and a bow.

You walk up to the targets and everyone gets quiet.

You take out an arrow and you stretch the bow, you take a few breaths and shoot the first arrow right in the middle of the target.

'Y/n!' Your mother stands up and wants to walk to you but your father stops her.

'Let her Loraine...' he mutters and she sits back down.

In the meantime you've already successfully hit three more targets and one moving target. You look in the crowd and see someone very amused. While the rest of the people are looking shocked.

His eyes are burning on your body and you smirk as you take out your last arrow, for the last target.

There's already an arrow in the middle of the target but you don't mind, you're in for giving everyone a little show.

'Y/N!, if you fire that arrow you are in big trouble!' Loraine yells.

And without breaking eye contact with the dark haired man, you stretch the bow and aim it to the side.

(Your arm is stretched sideways, you're basically looking in the crowd and aiming the other way...Okay, moving on)

And again without breaking eye contact, you fire the arrow making everyone gasp.

The arrow rams through the other cutting the arrow in half. You smirk at the man and he smiles back at you.

'Y/n!' Your mother yells breaking the eye contact and with that your thoughts.

She grabs your arm, making you drop the bow and the arrows case and takes you with her, inside the castle.

'Are you mad?!' She hisses.

'Are you?'

'Do not talk back to me...'

'I'm sorry, I thought that was how a conversation works...' you cross your arms.

'Do you know how humiliating that was for our family?, you truly are a disgrace to this family!'

'Are you done?' You ask unbothered.

'Go to your chambers and don't come out until I say so..you will meet your husband when you get out...'

'But mother I don't want-'

'NOW!' She yells angry and you walk away from her, tears stinging in your eyes.

'STUPID MOTHER!, STUPID GAME!, STUPID LIFE!' You scream as you slam the door shut and start throwing things through the room.

'You were magnificent out there...' Loki, the man from the crowd says.

You throw a knife towards the voice and Loki ducks. The knife wedging itself in the wall.

'Oh, it's you, sorry...' you say walking to the knife and pulling it out of the wall.

'I do have to say, you'd make a great queen...'

'You'd be the only one to say that...everyone else thinks I'm not strong enough...'

'Well then they are truly blind, you definitely are fit for the crown...and you clearly don't need a man by your side...'

'I don't....but being queen can be lonely without a husband...it's not that I don't want anyone by my side, but I want a man that's not after the throne, I want a man that loves me for who I am...'

'You deserve that...'

'How would you know?'

'Because I know you better than you think, you just don't remember...'

'You think I'm that stupid Loki?, I for one have magic too....and it's stronger than yours...' you smirk.

He gently pushes you against the wall and traps you with his arms beside your body.

'How did you know I was using magic on you?'

'What kind of girl do you take me for Loki?, you said it yourself...I'm strong...' you're still smirking.

He glances at your lips and looks back into your eyes.

'Won't you look at that...' he whispers, sending goosebumps over your entire body.

'You act tough Loki, but that isn't gonna make me lean in and throw myself at you...show me what you came for...' you reply as he gets closer and closer.

And then as if he wasn't there before, he's gone and you let out a laugh.

'Never the one to admit his feelings..' you mutter with a smile as you start cleaning up your mess.

————————————————————

'Y/n, are you presentable?' Your mother asks.

'No mother I am completely nude...'

'Y/n!, I am serious...'

'Yes mother I am fully presentable..' you reply and the door opens.

'Y/n, you were supposed to cool down and change, not stay in this...boy like attire...'

'Well I've never seen a boy wear something so skimpy...' you joke.

'Y/n., I want to introduce you to who your father and I find fit to marry you...' she says stern and she steps away revealing the family and the man she chose.

You start to smile as you greet them with a hug.

You hug the man you're going to marry and you smirk.

'Is it that hard to admit your feelings for me?....

Loki?'