Badass *️⃣ Natascha.

Song: Imagine Dragons - machine.

Imagine; Natascha is in trouble with the organisation you're originally working for, but by saving her she promises you, you will get protected by SHIELD.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'You're going to interrogate her...'

'Yes sir...' you reply as you step into the room.

There's a woman, strapped to a metal table. She has long red hair and she's wearing a black catsuit with a special symbol on it.

She doesn't seem scream at all by the fact that the organisation you initially work for caught her.

'Hi there...' her voice is calm, almost amused, you instantly recognise it.

'Natalia Romanoff...it's been a while..' you smirk.

'It's Natascha now...'

'Why doesn't that surprise me?' You reply as you stand next to the table.

'What do you want to know?, what I'm doing here?, what I saw?, if I know who I'm talking to?' She smirks.

'Oh no you don't get to enjoy this Nat...consider this payback for all those punches you gave me...'

Her smirk fades and suddenly she looks a bit scared.

'Y/n...please don't tell me...'

'Don't tell you what?, that This is my work now?, that I now am with an evil organisation?'

'You don't really work for them do you?'

'Oh I assure you, I do...when nobody wanted me, they recruited me, I became much better after that...'

'I thought you wanted to escape them...'

'That was a long time ago, but why escape now?, they take such good care of me...'

'You're lying...'

You stay silent, giving away that she's right, they're not taking good care of you and she now knows it.

'I want to say lay back and relax this won't hurt, but then I'd be lying...' you stick in the needle and let the fluid flow in.

'Stop, please y/n...I can help you...'

'Nobody can not even you...'

'Aaah!, y/n!' She yells out.

'Shield can help you, they can recruit you and protect you from them...'

You smash the needle down on the metal table making her startle.

'Do you want to know how many times I called out to SHIELD, and they rejected me?' You grit your teeth.

'This time it's different, if you help me get out of here, I promise you I'll take care of you...we will make them stop hurting others...' she grabs your wrist making you look at her.

She looks at you with hope in her eyes.

'We can make it stop...y/n...' she whispers before passing out.

She slowly lets go off your wrist and you pull it back.

Looking at your best friend, the person who helped you through everything. Who always took the blame.

'I'll get us out of here...' you whisper as you turn to walk away.

'Did you give her everything?'