Driveby *️⃣ Steve.

Song: Jenny - studiokillers

Imagine: you're chasing a bad girl on your motorcycle when Steve cuts in.

Little surprise at the end for y'all
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You're racing through the rainy night of New York. You're chasing after a guy you've been looking for as long as you're working for the avengers.

'You won't catch me y/n, you won't ever catch me..' Jenny laughs evilly. (If your name is Jenny just put in another name)

'You sure about that sweetheart?' Steve voice cuts in.

'Steve what the hell are you doing?' You ask annoyed.

'I'm making a sandwich- what does it look like I'm doing?'

'I don't need your help Captain, I got this...' you smirk as you close in on the villain.

Then she takes a sharp turn and you miss it.

'Shit!' You curse and continue down the road, taking the next turn, maybe intercept her.

'I've almost got her...' Steve says before a loud crashing noise comes through the com.

'You okay Steve?'

'She crashed my bike!' He yells angry and you can't help but chuckle.

'That's the thing she does, don't take it personal...'

'What do we do now?'

'We?, no no, I'm going to catch her for you Captain...' you smirk as you see her again.

She's on the other street, so instead of driving through the alley to reach her, you drive straight forward.

'I'm in front of the Smithsonian, I'll wait here for you...'

'You want a ride home?, that's adorable...'

'Yeah yeah just lead her this way...' He replies and you chuckle.

When you reach the Smithsonian, you take your weapon stick and you move it so it gets longer.

When she reaches your side you stick it in the wheel in the back, making it stop and knocks her off.

Jenny falls on the ground and you stop in front of her, you take off your helmet as she sighs.

'Damn...' she says and surrenders.

You get off of the motorcycle and cuff her while the police cars surround you.

You hand her over to the cops and you see Steve sitting at the stairs.

'Behave...' you say to Jenny and she rolls her eyes.

'Yeah yeah whatever sis...' she says and you wink.

'I'm not your sister anymore...' you put on your helmet as she chuckles.

'Whatever you say, I'm ashamed by you anyway...'

'You should be, I'm so heroic it's embarrassing..' you laugh.

You two were never the ones to hold grudges against each other, you both went separate ways, and you both respect each other. Which is why you can actually laugh about arresting her. Which in a way is kinda weird.

You start the engine and drive up to a very sad Steve, pouring on the stairs of the Smithsonian.

You open the helmet and you whistle.

'Your taxi has arrived..sir...' you joke and he rolls his eyes.

'Hop on, I'll take us home...'

(Extended ending)

Your back slams against the wall as Steve attacks your neck.

'Whatever has gotten into you, I'm not complaining..' you pant.

'Calling me sir and Captain, those words coming from your mouth really turn me on...'

'Is that so Captain?' You smirk.

'Geez, you're in for a fun night...' he chuckles. 

'I was counting on it...sir...' you tease and he tilts his head and kisses you on the lips.

'Undermining my authority, calling me names...I think you're gonna need a safe word cause I ain't holding back...'

You let out a moan and he chuckles.

'Give me all you got...'