Crown *️⃣ Loki.

Song: PUBLIC - make you mine.

Imagine; you have a family dinner with the Odinsons and your family, you get along fine with Thor and Hela, the only one you can't stand is Loki. And that goes both ways.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Mother why do I have to come with you...I'm perfectly fine staying here...at home...' you plead.

'No you are coming with us, and you will behave in front of Odin, Frigga and her children, I won't have you behave like last time, or do I need to remember you what if a mess you've caused..'

'I'm sorry about that mother but it was simply self defence...like I've told you many, many times....'

'You are going that's final!, now get ready, I've laid out the clothes for you...'

————————————————————

'Do I have to accompany you all at dinner?, I don't want to be there if she is...' Loki whines.

'Loki, behave...you still have an apology to make..and besides that, you should be more mature...you two are not children anymore...and I'm sure Loraine will say the same to y/n..behave like your age for once Loki...'

'But mother-'

'No buts Loki, behave, or you will be in trouble and I mean it this time..now go get ready for the dinner...' Frigga orders and Loki nods.

————————————————————

Dinner started and already you two are murdering each other in your minds.

Everyone tried to be funny by placing you two opposite from each other at the table.

You try to eat in silence but Loki keeps staring at you with an amused smirk.

You look up at him and you give him a death glare, sending him back to eating his food.

'I hate you...' you mutter under your breath.

'Why I'm lovely?' He smirks taking a sip of his drink.

'Is it hiding under you cockiness?'

'Aren't you a little bucket of sass..'

'It's necessary to be when there are many men like you around...'

'There are no men like me..' he growls.

'Well if only that dream came through...' you fake smile.

'You know if you were my wife it poison your tea...'

'If you were my husband I'd drink it...'

'You give me headaches...'

'And you give me nausea, now can you shut up and mind your own business for once...'

'I never do, don't you know that by now?'

'You've made it very clear I was just hoping you'd have grown in the time being apart, but again I had too much fade in you...' you take a sip of your drink.

'Aren't you a little ray of black...' he chuckles.

'Well that's better than to be overly confident about every life choice I make...even though fate has proven that they weren't good ones...'

Your arguing voices get louder and louder by each sentence. Catching everyone's attention.

'YOU ARE ONE INSULT AWAY FROM STARTING A WAR ODINSON AND TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANT THAT!'

'DO I NOW?, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MATCH FOR ME, YOU WEAK, PATHETIC MORTAL!'

'WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!'

'Y/N!' ,'LOKI!' Both your Mothers say making you stop arguing.

'That is enough!, you don't disrespect a lady like that Loki!'

'And you y/n!, you don't talk back to a man like that!, ever!'

You stand up and drop your napkin and you put your glass down.

'Where do you think you're going?' Your mother asks you.

'OUTSIDE!' You say angry as you rush out of the room.

————————————————————

You never thought that Loki's words would ever hurt you that much, but in the end they really got to you.

So now you're sitting by the fountain, thinking about the whole argument. Trying to find out how you two went from being best friends to hating each other and fighting at the dinner table.

'I'm sorry...' you hear behind you.

'I'm not in the mood to talk...not after what you said to me...'

'I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it...'

'Then why did you say it?'

'I...I don't...I don't know...' he stutters.

You glance at him and back to the fountain.

How did we end up like this?, we used to be best friends..and now...' you ask him and he sits down next to you.

Looking at how the light from the fountain shines on your skin, making it blue.

'I don't know honestly...'

'Did you really mean that if I was your wife you'd poison my tea?' You finally look back to him.

'No of course not...have you been crying?' He asks going off topic.

'No...' you wave it off.

'You have, I'm so sorry y/n, for everything...I was being mean to you...and...and that's because I want something I can't get...'

'What's that?'

'You...' he simply answers making you widen your eyes in surprise.

'Oh come on you've never heard of the boy teasing the girl?'

'Why didn't you tell me?'

'I...I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same...'

'So...what would you do, if I would tell you I feel the same, what would you do?'

He thinks for a moment and stays silent for a couple seconds before looking at you again.

'I don't know...I haven't thought about that y-'

You cut him off by kissing him. You stay like that one minute and when you lean back you smile.

'You still make me nauseous...but the good kind..'

'And you still give me headaches, from the lack of air I'm getting...'