Sparrow *️⃣ avengers.

Song: Hellberg - the girl.

Imagine: you're a former sparrow and you escaped, Nat knows you and she introduces you to Steve and Bucky, they're curious what you can do and you show them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Being a sparrow had its perks, money, every person you wanted. But it was also dangerous and you could never leave. And yet here you are, meeting Nat in a nightclub, talking about a proper recruitment for SHIELD.

'Oh y/n...these are my friends, Steve and Bucky, the others will be here soon...it just takes a while...not so well behaved as these two fossils...' Nat jokes and it makes you smile.

'I heard a lot about you...' you comment and they smile.

'Not all too bad I hope...' Steve replies as he takes your hand and gently placed a kiss on it.

'No not at all actually, I heard you're a very good kisser actually...' you joke making Bucky and Nat almost choke on their drinks.

'How in the hell do you know about that?!'

'Resources Nat...' you reply with a smirk.

'We also heard a lot about you too actually...' Bucky joins.

'You did?, aww Nat you talk about me that's adorable...' you joke again and it makes Nat roll her eyes with a small smile.

'We came here for a job right?, SHIELD said there are two gentlemen and two ladies by their side, enemy... and because you're good at reading people, I was hoping you could help us...'

'I don't do that anymore Nat you know that...'

'But it's not for evil this time, I'm sure you can just take a look around...help us out a bit...'

'Fine...' you sigh as you look around.

'Two males, one female, the other one is at the bathroom or trying to escape, can't figure out which one.. the women are like me...but clearly not attracted to them...'

'They seemed pretty attracted to each other, how can you tell?' Bucky says.

'I was trained to look at body language, touches, the way to talk, which methods to use...trust me, it takes a trained eye..' you reply.

'What are they trying to accomplish?' Nat asks with a smirk.

'The one with the blue suit, important, I'd say British...rich, she needs his money, the other woman on the other hand, the man in the green suit, American, he has access to the best medical supplies, the woman with him needs it...'

'Did you catch that fury?'

'Yes I did Romanoff, she's perfect...she's in if she wants...' you hear a male voice say and you turn around.

'Amazing...I'm just stunned...' Steve states as he looks at you.

'Wait this was a test?' You ask and Nat nods.

You smile and chuckle.

'I hate you...' you joke and she puts her arm around you.

'I know how much you need this, I know how hard it was for you and I'm here to pull you back up...' she replies as she pulls you into a hug.

'I'm curious though...what were you?, you never actually said it...' Bucky asks.

'A sparrow...it's a woman trained to seduce man to get what they want...'

'That doesn't even sound so bad for the men...'

'They get murdered after...' you comment without looking at him.

'Oh...' he just brings out.

'But don't worry I don't do that anymore...' you say.

'So where are you from?' He asks to enlighten the mood.

'I'm from Moscow...'

'And no accent?'

'Well that would ruin my disguise now wouldn't it...' you smirk as you say it with a Russian accent.

'Sometimes it comes out when I'm comfortable with someone...I don't have to hide who I am..' You add.

'Now That you're part of the group, maybe you should introduce yourself as you, the real you, a fresh start...' Bucky suggests and you slowly start to think about it. 

'That's actually not such a bad idea...can you maybe, you know...help me with that?'

'Oh of course...if you want to them I would be glad to do it with you...'

'Tomorrow maybe?' You ask hoping for a Yes.

'Uh Yes sure...' Bucky replies and you smile.

''Hey y/n, I'm just curious...we have a stubborn man in our team, not really into the flirting and stuff...could you maybe prank him?' Nat says and you almost choke on your drinks.

'Uh...we will see...' you reply.

a/n: decided to post earlier because my bitch demilh     morphed into an 18 year old today!!