Radiant *️⃣ Tony!Daughter/Steve!Son. (Request)

Song: Robbie Williams - candy.

Imagine: you're Tony's daughter and secretly dating with Steve's son.

Steve's son looks like this, and the picture up top is just too cute not to include:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Love is supposed to be freeing and happy, right?

Wrong.

You and Steve's son Michael or Mike, have been together since two years.

That means two years of distracting your bodyguards and sneaking off to meet each other without the guards telling both your fathers where you two are going.

You've been under surveillance your whole lives. Everything you do or say is reported back.

And the guards make sure you are protected at all costs.

M: I see you ;)

You smile at the message and you open your phone.

Y: enjoying the view?

M: you have no idea. You up to something?

Y: nope, afternoon off, thinking about going to the mall. What about you?

M: I have a plan, we could go to the mall together, but we need two stunt-doubles. You up for it?

Y: any chance I get ;)

After your class ends you ask the guard to wait outside the ladies room. Not knowing that you're talking to your stunt-double for the evening.

'I need your help Crystal...can you please act like me this afternoon?, you need to go to the mall in case things go south and we do need to change back, but please?'

'What for?'

'I have a date with Michael... and we need to get rid of the guard...'

'I'll help you, and I also have a double for Michael...if that's what you need..'

'Great!, lets do this...'

(At the mall)

'Okay, we switch in the changing rooms...' you mutter to yourself.

You walk in and act like you start changing, after two minutes Michael climbs in the changing room, making you giggle softly as he pushes you against the wall and plants a kiss on your lips.

'Get a room you two...' Crystal whispers as she's holding onto her boyfriend Jake.

'We look exactly alike!, this could totally work!'