Christmas *️⃣ avengers. (Requested)

Song: Sia - Santa's coming.

Imagine; you're very sick and the team decides to celebrate christmas to cheer you up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'We have to surprise her, she has been down for weeks now and she hasn't come out of her bed once...'

'She's sick Tony...'

'Well Steve, it lasted long enough, she loves Christmas...we need to celebrate just for her..'

'Agreed Tony...' Natascha smiles.

'Steve, you go and check in with your girl, make sure she has everything and we will decorate and buy gifts and everything...' Tony orders everyone around and they all nod.
————————————————————

The lights are out and you're laying on your stomach, the sheets draped over you as you sleep.

Them the door opens and closes, waking you up.

You groan as turn yourself over, looking at Steve who flicks on the softest light in the room.

'How are you feeling?'

'It's not contagious you know...it wouldn't hurt if you would sleep in your own bed again...' you try to smile but fail miserably.

'I'm sorry, I just want to give you all the rest you need...you know that...so how are you feeling?'

'I'm feeling better actually...I just wonder how long it's going to take before this stupid thing wears off...' you sit up straight and Steve sits next to you.

'It takes time...as do a lot of other things...'

'I'm stuck in this stupid room for eternity if it progresses at this rate!' You throw your hands up.

'Relax...it will all work out, it always does..'

You lean back against the headboard and you inhale.

Steve lays a hand on your thigh and you smile at him.

'Have you taken your medicine yet?' He asks and you shake your head.

'I can't do it alone..can you please help me?' You ask and he takes the needle laying on the nightstand.

You close your eyes as he inserts the needle and he lets the liquid flow into your body.

He then pulls it out and tosses it into the bin as you adjust yourself to the medicine.

You already feel the inside of your stomach come up and Steve is just there to hand you the bucket as you start to throw up.

'It's okay...just let it out...' Steve gently rubs your back as you throw it all out there.

As you slowly start to be able to breathe again, Steve hands you a towel and you wipe your mouth.

'I can't go on like this...' years spill from your eyes as you look at him.

It breaks his heart to see you this way. To see you, his everything, so miserable.

'I will stay here today, with you...'

'I'd like that...'
________________________________________

'Cap were done here, why don't you try and see if she's able to get up here...' Tony says into his com.

'Y/n...'

'Hmm?'

'I have a surprise for you, upstairs...well, the team and I have a surprise for you...think you can make it upstairs?'

'I..I think so...' you again try to smile but again you fail.

You crawl to the edge of the bed and sit down. You put your feet on the cold ground and you push yourself up.

You try to take some steps, after two months you finally take some steps.

Steve rushes out of bed and smiles at you.

'Look at you!' He exclaims making you smile.

You look at your legs and they start to shake, not able to hold you up anymore. You collapse and Steve catches you.

'Is fine..I'll carry you...you're doing great..' he kisses your head and you nod.

He carries you to the living room of the tower and he tells you to keep your eyes closed.

He then sets you down in the comfy chair as everyone calls it.

'Open them...' he whispers and you start to giggle and you open your eyes.

In front of you is the biggest Christmas tree you have ever seen, all decorated just as the rest of the room.

You gasp as you look around.

'We thought this would cheer you up...you love Christmas...' Tony speaks up.

'You were right, how the hell did you do this in one day?' You ask.

'Wait How did you know we all did this in one day..'

'I'm sick not stupid, it's sad but Steve usually has no time to spend the whole day with me...I could instantly tell something was going on...but I have to say I'm definitely happier right now...' you chuckle.

'See Capsicle?, she likes it...' Tony smacks Steve's arm and you nod.

'Best Christmas ever.'

a/n: In case I won't be updating with christmas, I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year (I'm sure I'll be posting a lot between christmas and new year but whatever)