Time travel 2 *️⃣ bucky.

Song: Foster people - I would do anything for you.

He will tell you...someday....

After you explained everything to your mother she believed you and hugged you. She offered you one room she could spare and you gladly took it.

'We're also having a celebration tonight....you should attend it...' she smiles and you nod.

'I would love to, but what do we tell everyone, you taking in strangers isn't exactly wanted by the people mother..'

'I'll tell them you are my niece, and her uh...husband?' She asks.

'We are friends but we can act for one night can't we y/n?'

'Yes we can...it's no different from a mission...' you answer your heart jumping out of joy.

'I may have some rings upstairs, I will look for them in a minute, why don't you two go to your room and change for the party. Thomas..y/n...do the same please...'

'Yes mother..' you answer as you walk up the stairs with Bucky.

You look into the closet and you pull out a dress, some shoes and of course a corset.

You start to change and you feel Bucky a eyes burning on your bare back.

'Nice view?' You ask as you glance at him.

'I'm not complaining...' he mutters back and you turn back around.

You put everything on and the corset falls loosely around your body, so you need Bucky to pull it for you.

'Can you Uh, pull the strings for me?' You ask.

'Yeah uh sure...' he replies standing up and walking to you.

He pulls the strings and ties them for you. You blush slightly as you turn to him to show him the dress.

You chuckle as you clutch the fabric.

'And then to think I used to hate these clothes...don't get me wrong, I still do but it's just...strange but familiar...' you smile and Bucky smiles at your cuteness.

'You know...you still haven't told me what happened...'

'Oh right...well as you know I am a mutant..and a witch...I live for a very long time, after you become an adult you basically age very slow...'

'How did you find out you are?'

'After the fire that destroyed everything, the house, my family, I was the only survivor , I laid in the middle of the still burning ashes, while everyone vanished I remained...' you reply with sadness clearly readable from your face.

'I'm sorry to ask...'

'No no it's okay..I have to talk about it one day eventually right?' You smile through the pain.

[time skip to the party]

You walk down the stairs, your arm linked with Bucky's as you smile at the people standing downstairs.

You greet some of the people, you of course know your own family, but you act like you're just now meeting them.

After a while you start to dance with Thomas and yourself,

The children laugh and dance with you. And for one brief moment you forget everything. Just the laughing and the dancing relaxes you for one moment.

'Thomas...y/n...time for bed...' your mother says and you decide to take them to their beds.

When they're finally laying in bed you first say goodbye to Thomas and you end up with the little girl.

'I have something for you, in case you get pulled back to your own time, you know as a reminder...' she says as she puts a necklace around your neck, it's a medallion with a photo of the whole family in it.

'Y/n...there's not much I can tell you about the future because I can't change anything, but just know that you're going to be okay...even if it doesn't look like it, you will I promise...' you reply.

She nods and yawns, you pull the covers over her body and she nuzzles into her bed.

'You will be just fine...' you smile as you walk out and close the door and walk back down to the guests.

Bucky is talking to two other men and you decide to join them.

You smile as you walk over and a smirk creeps on Bucky's face as he spots you. He puts his arm around you and pulls you against him.

'Well Mister Barnes, you really have a beautiful lady, we must admit...you have a lovely wife...'

'I am a very lucky man...' he replies looking at you. You blush as his hand rests on your back.

'Shall we dance darling?' He asks and you nod.

You dance with Bucky and you can't stop smiling at the man standing in front of you. He catches on to it and he chuckles.

'Nice view?' He asks.

'I'm not complaining...' you smirk back at him.

He twirls you around and you let out a laugh.

He gets close to your ear and whispers something that makes you want to jump up and down from joy.

'I love you doll...'

'Is that a confession Mister Barnes?' You smirk.

'Oh don't go acting like you don't have a huge crush on me, Nat told me all about it...that's why I came to the lab in the first place...to tell you..'

'I'm gonna end Natascha when we get out of this...'

'Please don't...she have me the courage to tell you...I mean if it wasn't for her, and Tony, we wouldn't be standing here...'

'Hmm, maybe I will get back at that someday...you know...I really like the sound of this..' you smile.

'Of what?' He asks.

You lean in and kiss him out of the blue. At first he has trouble understanding what's happening but quickly gives in.

They're so busy making out they don't notice the whole environment changing into the lab one, the only thing remaining of the past are the clothes and the necklace.

Tony clears his throat and you both startle and let go off each other while wildly blushing.

'So you two are back...been busy I see..'

'Oh shut up Tony I'm still about to murder you and Thank Natascha..'

'Why me what did I do?'

'Oh Barnes told me everything...but that's something to thank you for, but all hope is gone for Tony...' you joke.

'Oh no we started something, I'm not letting you go until we finished what we started..' Bucky cheekily states as he lifts you up and lays you over his shoulder.

'Uh What happened to him exactly?'

'Y/n...that's what happened to him...' Steve cuts in scaring Natascha and Tony.

'Geez where did you come from!' They both yell.