Mafia *️⃣ Natascha.

Song: The Weekend - die for you.

Imagine; being the daughter of the head of the russian mob, and Natasha;s ex girlfriend.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Russian music is blasting through the speakers as you walk around the club.

You're wearing a tight red dress and your hair is straightened out, tonight was one of those nights you were drinking in your fathers Russian nightclub.

Your father loved the fact that you regularly visited him, you were all he had after your mother betrayed both of you. Almost shooting you. But instead hitting your girlfriend, Natascha. And god did you give your mother hell after what she did.

'You seem absentminded..' your father says pulling you out of your thoughts.

'Oh I was just taking in the crowd...' you reply with a smile.

'I'm happy you're interested in all of my work vozlyublennaya, in a few months this will all be yours...'

'I know what you really do for a living dad..the least thing I can do is show interest in the legal part of it first...' you joke.

He puts an arm around you and you lay your head on his shoulder.

'I miss her dad...' you bring out.

'I miss her too... vozlyublennaya...' he replies as he lets go.

'We would always dance together, then go to the bar and then head up here, always the same ritual...but it never got old...' you mutter.

Your father pulls you into a tight hug and you both close your eyes.

'Cedric...I hate to ruin this moment, but they need you...' your fathers right-hand says.

'Go...I'll be fine...'

'I will come back later...'

'That's okay, but take your time, I'm going to have a drink downstairs...' you reply as you let go and walk down the stairs.

You walk over to the bar and order a drink.

And another.

And after three drinks you order the last one.

You take out your phone and look at the pictures of you and Nat.

Most of them are taken here in the club, the club where you two used to be every night.

You stir your drink as you drift away in your thoughts.

You get pulled out of them when a gunshot sound fills the air and people to the back of the club.

'I want to talk to my daughter this instant!' Your mothers voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

Your father rushes down the stairs and you walk to in front of her.

'What!, What would you possibly want to say to me?!'

'You stole the files!'

'That's called payback MOTHER...' you snarl at her.

'What files?' Your father joins.

'The vibranium files, SHIELD needed them...and I was all too happy to give it to them...it's called an eye for an eye mom...'

'You're gonna pay for that!'

'I don't think so...you are for coming here and threatening us, since daddy gladly informed me that I will be the one taking over his business...I have my ways to make anyone disappear...and since I kinda hate you, I have no problem with making you disappear myself..' you smirk as you grab the gun from the bar and aim it at her.

Your dad takes out his gun too and he aims it for your mom.

'Now that's what I call a divorce fight...' you mutter.

'You...you don't have the balls to pull the trigger...' your mom says pointing her finger at him, making you angry.

'He may not, but I do..' you reply as you pull the trigger.

The bullet hits her right in the shoulder and her men grab their guns and start aiming you.

You clear your throat and hear many guns cock behind you.

'Unless you think you can win this, I'd put the guns down and leave...'

'I will be back...'

'Sure you will, and I'll be waiting for you right here...byyyeee...' you say as you wave at her.

'You can at least wave back, oh wait....you had this shoulder pain right?' You add salt to the wound.

She huffs and walks out.

Everyone cheers and the party goes on in the club, the music stars again and you give everyone a free drink.

'See I told you this club is amazing!'

'Nat please it's Russian...'

'And what is wrong with that?!' You hear a familiar voice say.

You think for a moment and you decide to look for the familiar voice.

'How do you even know this place?'

'My ex's dad owns this place...' the familiar voice continues.

You look through the crowd, you push yourself through it in order to cover more ground to listen, the voice comes closer but you get stopped by the music stopping and everyone looking to in front of the club.

'I want to get something off of my chest... and this has to do with what happened just now....I want you to know that I have decided to give my daughter the whole business...she's ready and she just proved it..'

the people start to clap and you get pushed to your dad.

You walk up to him and give him a hug. You drink almost spilling.

'Thank you dad...' you say into his ear and he smiles at you.

You turn to the crowd and then you see her, the familiar voice haunting you for the last fifteen minutes.

You let go off your glass, it smashes into the ground and the glass shatters, the liquid spilling all over the floor.

The people around you flinch but you're too busy being in shock to even notice the whole glass dropping accident.

'NAT?!' You exclaim.

She gives you a sympathetic look as she walks over, you rush down to her and hug her.

'I thought I lost you, you, you died...' you whisper.

'I'm still alive...I needed to stay away long enough for you to help us with the vibranium' she replies and you smile.

'This is the best day of my life...well second best day...' you cry out.

'What's the best?' Nat asks curiously.

'Meeting you of course...' you reply and Nat hugs you again.