Impressive *️⃣ Peter Parker.

Song; Bobby Brown - every little step you take/ N.E.R.D. - lapdance.  / OutKast - miss Jackson (San Holo remix)

Imagine; you used to be part of the best Dane crew in New York, so when you go to your favourite club with Nat and her friends, you impress them by winning the dance-off someone challenged you to.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Y/N!, we should go out tonight, you know, to celebrate you joining the team...' Natascha exclaims as she walks into the room.

'Oh I'm counting on it...'

'You thinking what I'm thinking?' Nat smirks.

'Totally...haven't been there since...you know what...' you reply turning a tad sad at the end.

'The Rogue, here we come!' She smiles and you chuckle.

'What are you two up to?, I don't trust the looks on your faces...' Sam comments.

'We are going out tonight to celebrate, tell the team cause all of us are coming, lets just say this way you can get to know me a little bit better...' you smile.

'Oh and don't dress too formal, that's mostly for Tony, cause he's going to stand out...' you add

(your clothes)

-

You walk into the dimly lit club, you go straight to the bar and you smile as you wait for Jesse to see you.

'Yo Jesse, hurry up man I've been waiting an hour!' You yell.

'Who the hell sa-' Jesse starts but stops in his tracks when he sees you.

'Whattup girl!' He says as you shake hands.

'Haven't seen you in ages, you got some balls showing up here...' he chuckles.

'It's not their club...never was...its yours...' you wink.

'Ouch the girl got fangs now!' Joyce exclaims and you turn around.

'I've missed you two so much oh my god!' You chuckle as you hug Joyce.

'So aren't you gonna introduce us to your friends over there?' Joyce smiles.

'Oh right yeah, guys...this is Joyce, she's a DJ..-'

'Uh the best DJ...'

'This is Jesse, top bartender and club owner...'

'What's up...' he nods.

'Jesse, Joyce , these are my friends, the avengers...they're also my team..'

'Like in crew, I didn't know avengers dance...'

'They don't, well some of them do but we're not a dance crew...as you know...' you reply and you all laugh. But it does pretty soon.

'Look who we have here, the traitor...' you hear a familiar voice say.

'Gina, Daniel...' you mutter as you turn around.

'You've got some nerves I'll give you that...'

'I'm sorry?, you betrayed me remember?'

'How ?' Gina snarls.

'You wanted to dance that competition so bad, you wanted the attention, to win so bad, you injured me and because of that you lost, admit it Gina...you're the one to blame here...'

'I didn't injure you...'

'Denial...great...you came after me with a baseball bat...you wore a mask but I recognise that cheap perfume and that ego everywhere...' you say turning away from them.

'Okay, i May deny injuring you, but you're a terrible dancer, I mean come on y/n...my grandma dances better than you, and she's dead...'

Ooh's fill the room and everyone gets silent.

'Oh shit this is about to make my night...' Natascha smiles.

'What is she gonna do?' Peter asks Nat.

'Oh she's gonna dance then out....prepare for free drinks, this girl is the best...' Natascha says and Joyce nods as she walks to the DJ booth.

'Genres?' You ask Gina.

'80's , sexy, popping ' Gina says with a smirk, knowing that sexy dancing isn't your best genre.

'Loser pays both taps...'

'Fine...pick your partner...'

'Jesse get your ass down here...' you smirk. He gladly accepts and stands next to you.

The music starts and Jesse and you watch Gina and Daniel dance with each other.

You scoff as you look at Jesse.

You two walk forward and step in starting your part of the dance.

You use the whole bar, you climb on a stool and get in top of the counter together with Jesse, dancing around. You smoothly move around and the music changes, triggering Gina and Daniel to pick up on the next dance.

The whole crowd cheers for them and you cross your arms, you don't look at them but you look at the person you actually are trying to impress, Peter.

'You can do this y/n...show them you still got it...' you whisper to yourself and you start to feel the music.

You move with Jesse, he drops you and pulls you back up again. You're dancing way better than you  and Gina and Daniel expected.

The crowd starts to cheer louder at you two and a smirk forms on your lips as you see Daniel and Gina getting frustrated.

Again the music changes and Gina and Daniel start again. A smile appears on Gina's face when she gets really close to you, moving her body around yours and you give her a dirty look.

She gets a little too close for your taste, you make her stumble back with your popping and she falls on her butt.

You end up winning and you smirk as you walk to Gina.

'It was nice dancing against you, I'll keep it short because I know you don't like losing, Thank you for the drinks, oh and don't challenge me again...'

'You're such a bitch...'

'So I've been told...' you smirk.

'It was nice talking to you again...' you say and you want to walk away but Gina punches you in the face.

You stumble back and Peter catches you.

'There's more where that came from...just try me...' Gina laughs evil.

You clutch your nose and lip, as you pull your hand back you see blood on your hand.

'Are you Okay?' Peter asks and you give him a quick nod.

The bouncers grab Gina by her arms and drag her away for assaulting you.

Jesse hands you some ice in a rag and you give him a small smile and thank him.

'You were uh, amazing just now...'

'Thanks...' you say shyly.

'Do you maybe wanna, go on a dance date sometime?' He suddenly asks.

'Y-Yeah...Of course...' you reply.