Mutant *️⃣ Loki (requested)

Song: Ruelle - war of hearts.

Imagine: you're a mutant and Loki saves you.

You have dragon wings, horns and you can make fire. You're basically a dragon human??.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You've been locked up like an animal for god knows how long.

And you're being shown to people, you're being sold off like some prostitute and you hate it.

Today was no different, you were being shown to a room full of people again. All greedy to have you.

'Here She is folks!, y/n!' Your boss yells and everyone starts clapping and cheering.

'Show your wings baby!, come on!' He laughs.

'Why don't you let me go asshole!' You yell and you get shocked immediately.

You fall to your knees as you let out a scream of pain.

Your eyes start to glow and your wings unfold, leaving the people in the room with open mouths. Gasps and whispers fill the room as you yank your restraints.

Your horns grow and you bend down to the ground, gasping as the adrenaline rushes through you.

When you change into your true form, pain and adrenaline rush through you. It hurts, and you can't really control yourself yet.

Ever since you changed for the first time, you've been locked up.

-

'This has got to be the warehouse they are keeping her...'

'Are you sure Loki?'

'Yes I am sure...her mother told me she was taken and brought somewhere in this neighbourhood...it must be here...'

Then there are screams, followed by complete silence, triggering the group.

'Go In now!' Steve yells and they bust through the doors.

-

You're sitting on the ground, the blood of everyone present pooling around you.

Your hands are shaking as the blood slips through your fingers. Tears spilling from your eyes as you see the damage you've done.

Your cage has been bend all kinds of ways and the lights are all broken, as are all the windows.

Your restraints broke the second you let loose, you started swinging your nails, which are longer than normal. They almost look like claws.

You killed everyone in that room and you couldn't even stop yourself.

You suddenly hear someone behind you and you quickly stand up and turn around, steadying yourself.

'We're not here to hurt you, we were here to safe you, but seems like you already did that...'

'I didn't mean to kill them...I didn't, didn't, didn't, mean to, mean to...' you stutter.

'We know...it's okay, just come with us, we will help you...your mother is waiting for you...'

'My, My mom?' You stutter and you let your guard down.

'Yes love, your mother reaches out to me...she wants you to come home...'

The man with black hair takes a few steps towards you and the look in his eyes says he's telling the truth.

He moves his hand towards you and leans in, you gently take his hand and he pulls you over the dead body laying there.

You slowly start to change back. Changing back doesn't hurt as much. But it still makes you wince.

'Are you hurt?'

'No, changing back, it hurts a little...'

'Let me make it less painful for you...' he reaches for your head and you fall in his arms.

He hooks his arms underneath you and lifts you up.

'Let's Get her to safety...'

-

You're slowly waking, but somehow you can already hear someone's thought, it must be someone close to you.

'She's gorgeous...I've never seen anyone like it...'

You open your eyes and you look around for the person who you can hear. 

'Those eyes..like the galaxy, mesmerising...'

You look right at the man with the dark hair.

'Good, you're awake...what is your name?'

'I'm not even fully awake yet and you're already asking me questions?' You smile.

'Gods that smile...'

'I'm y/n...and who are you?'

'I'm Loki...' he introduces himself.

'Act natural, do not screw this up...'

'You're not even close to screwing it up Loki, I promise you...'

His eyes go wide and a blush spreads across his cheeks.

'You can...hear me?'

'Oh yeah, loud and clear...' you chuckle.

'How embarrassing...' he laughs nervously.

'If you must know...I think you are quite handsome too, your eyes are very...nice....and your smile is sweet...' you start to blush too.

'Would you be interested in what midgardians call it... a date?'

'I'd love to...'