Time Travel *️⃣ Bucky.

Song: Ariana grande - god is a woman.

Imagine; accidentally being beamed to the Victorian time with Bucky and you trying to find a way back.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Hey y/n, what are you doing here?' Bucky asks as he walks into Tony's lab.

'I'm helping Tony with something, but the hard part is hat he doesn't want to tell what I'm helping him with...but anyway, what are you doing here buck?'

'I was just walking around the building, decided to see if you were here...'

'Were you looking for me?'

'Maybe...'

'And why would that be?' You ask.

At that moment something cracks and light fills the room, you cover your eyes and then you feel yourself falling on the ground.

You slowly open your eyes and you notice you're not in the lab anymore, Bucky is laying next to you and you crawl over to him.

'Bucky....wake up...' you whisper as you shake him.

'What, what!' He replies as you do so.

'Were not in Tony's lab anymore...' you explain as he looks around.

'Yeah I can see that!' He says irritated.

'Pump the hate brakes, I don't like it anymore than you do...where the hell are we?'

'Judging by the sounds and the environment, I think were at the docks...' you say looking up, only to see a group of strangers carefully taking in the sight of you two.

'Uh

'Uh...y/n, what do we do?'

'Oh no, I think I know where we are, better to say in what time we are...'

'What do you mean ?'

'I think we're in the Victorian era...'

'You've got to be kidding me, I'm gonna Kill Tony...I really am this time...'

'It's about to get worse, for me...this is the era of modesty and purity, and I am practically naked on a ship, with another man who I am not married to and everyone can see me...'

'It's gonna be okay doll, we're gonna make a run for it and we will hide...'

'Yeah let's do that before we get in serious trouble...' you reply as Bucky helps you up.

You two climb it and as you run into the busy city, you get yelled at by the sails men.

You hide in an alley and you peek around the corner to see if anyone followed you.